୨⎯ thee events of⎯୧

Începe de la început

After being there alone for about 20 mins you got up and slowly headed for the door.

Along the way back to the castle you heard a voice around the corner, the closer you got the louder it became, soon you notice who it was, you smiled happily running towards it.

"Boys!" You say loudly and they're heads snap around. "What are you doing here?" Doodle said with a huff while scram had a big smile across his face.

"Jareth took me to go look at the new greenhouse he had installed." You said with a smile as you bent down and gave them a hug.

"I could have gone without that." He paused to look up at you disgustingly and continued. "but glad to see his majesty doesn't have a stick up his ass as much anymore." He said and began looking around to make sure he didn't hear.

You giggled a bit and looked at scram "how come your not saying anything today?" You said with a confused smile.

Scram looked down at the ground with a frown. "You know how we have fairy's at the beginning....wellll one of those little assholes didn't get killed in time and put a spell on him because he kept trying to talk to it.." after that doodle kept rambling on about how scram liked fairy's but didn't understand these kind of fairy's.

You frowned after hearing that and looked at scram "you'll be able to talk again hopefully" you smiled at him. "He will" doodle said with a cocked eyebrow. "Were going to see a witch right now to get a spell remover potion to help cure the dingus." He said with his arms crossed. Scram shook his head excitedly.

"It's sad I liked the peace and quiet but..eh nevermind.." doodle said looking away. You smiled at doodle trying to actually be nice for once. "May I come with?" You asked and doodles eyebrows kitted together upwards and then he looked at scram who held onto your arm tightly with a smile.

"You've gotta be fuc- Fine...fine you know what sure..why not.." doodle said with a displeased look on his face as he turned around with misery.

After a while of walking you came into view with a market full of goblins and buildings, doodle grabs a raggedy maroon cloak and gives it to you for a disguise even though you still stuck out like a sore thumb. "Stay close kid, wouldn't want any theives to get stingy." Doodle said while looking around cautiously.

You look down at scram who was a little frightened and grabbed his hand as if he was a little child and followed doodle down an alley. "Stay here this one's dangerous." Doodle said and then carried on going to another corner and talking with a goblin with gray squiggly hair that went down to her shoulder while she was hunched over.

You looked down at scram to see him looking at the streets. There was another building not far from you with two goblins coming out with large glasses of beer that were laughing obnoxiously as they were swinging on light posts and dancing.

You look over across from you at a little shop with a goblin lady running it. There was a tall mirror where you could see yourself. It wasn't you, you were goblin sized and looked different. 'what in the hell..' you thought to yourself as you got closer. Without the noise around you, you stood there mesmerized by the power of this mirror.

Soon after your hand was being yanked down to see doodle yelling at you. You snapped back to reality and looked around you, the shop was gone and you were no longer at the marketplace, you backed up taking in what just happened.

"Are you crazy??" Doodle yelled as you were confused. "What happened?" You said while taking off the cloak looking around for any explanation to what just happened.

"You..you don't know what happened?" Doodle said in an angry tone. "No I don't, what happened?" You questioned with a confused face. "You kept walking away from me like you were in some sort of a spell even after I called your name multiple times." He said with his arms crossed.

"Let's just go home" scram finally said and you looked at him "I'm glad you can finally talk" you said then looked over to see doodle had already started walking back. Scram grabbed your hand out of reassurance and continued walking.

Soon it was the afternoon where the sky was painted beautifully with pink and orange. you were half way back to the castle when you noticed the atmosphere had changed from the marketplace, it was alot lighter and didn't feel as thick.

As you got back to the castle after the walk back you went to jareth's study having an idea he might be there. You knocked on the door and head a come in from the other side, it was jareth.

You walked in and up the three steps to find him at candle light writing on pages not noticing who was standing in front of him.

He finally looked up seeing you and quickly put all his papers together and put the in a drawer next to him.

"Hello darling, where have you been all day?" He questioned. "I came back after the meeting to find I was the one waiting on you." He chuckled as we smiled and went to stand by him as he grabbed you to sit on his lap.

"I went to the market with doodle and scram to get a potion." You said looking into his eyes.

You set there in silence for a second and stared at each other. You smiled and he leaned in for a soft kiss, "just don't leave without telling me again." He smiled and ran his thumb across your bottom lip. You had a faint blush from his jester and tuned away. He grabbed your chin gently and pulled you back to look at him "don't look away" he smiled as he seen you blush.

After a while you layed your head on his chest as he started working on different pages as you began to doze off from the comfort he brought you.

He'd look down at you ever so often and smile to himself not caring who walked in.

He wished it could be like this forever until a goblin walked in and went to say something and he put a finger up to stop them. "I can handle it tomorrow." He said quietly and began to put his papers in a stack and pen in it's jar.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to your shared bed and slowly laid you down on the soft bed. You slightly woke from your sleep and jareth quietly asked "do you want to me to undress you?" and you looked up at him "no I got this myself." You said with a sleepy smile and you got up to get into a big over sized shirt you had found in a drawer.

You crawled into bed and pulled up the comforter on his side and patted the bed waiting for him to get in. He undressed til he was just in his boxers and slides under the comforter and pulled you close as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he snuggled into your neck leaving little kisses up and down it.

________________________________RN

Thank you for waiting ever so patiently I haven't had any inspiration for writing ever so slightly and I wanted to try and write more last week but got sick and couldn't hardly think. Thank you all for waiting I'll try my best to upload more :) <3