Untitled Part 22

They were back home. Finally. Back in 2019 and no Apocalypse. First rolled his eyes when he saw his siblings, that the first thing they did now that they were home, was going to the liquor bar, most likely to get waisted. Five shook his head. Ah. Well. Maybe he would join them later. Right now he went into his room to check on his calculation.

In his bedroom, Five looked at the wall scribbled with complicated mathematic equations. He doesn't know why he feels like checking on them anymore. They were back and no other Apocalypse is coming. Hopefully at all. But he just feels the need to double-check. And after that, he would wipe everything so he can have all the walls clean if he wants to write other calculations on them on other days.

He spent a couple of hours there, wiping and writing other calculations that would prove to be useful one day. When he finally managed to pull away from them, he looked at the clock to see that it was 7 in the evening. Huh? They should have had dinner by now. Five hopped from the bed and he walked out of his room to check on his siblings.

When he walked downstairs he rolled his eyes when he heard drunken laughter coming from the kitchen. And they call him an alcoholic. Five made his way to the kitchen and he stopped in front of the door as he heard his siblings speaking about him. They were with their back to him and they couldn't see him. But even if they weren't he was sure that they were too drunk to notice him.

"I'm so glad to be back home and hopefully there wouldn't be any apocalypse coming anytime soon. Or at all"Allison said. "After all, I'm getting tired of hearing Five talking about them"

"Yeah. Apocalypse this. Apocalypse that. And I don't have time for this", Klaus said mimicking his voice mockingly.

"He's so bossy too. He spent some years in some post-apocalyptic world and now he's all expert" Luther said.

"Shh guys. He may hear us. After all, he's a trained assassin" Viktor said seriously before he broke into laughter. The others joining soon.

"I'm surprised that he can't even hold guns. Imagine using a snipper and then flying backward because of its force of it" Diego said and another wave of laughter exploded.

"Oh, yea and he always likes to remember us that he's 58 years old but when he couldn't find the solution in '63 he immediately wanted to run away to daddy for help, "Luther said. "And you said that I was obsessed with dad.

"Yeah. He wanted to run to him crying to fix his problems. Even if he knew that he won't give a shit" Diego said

"We don't give a shit either. Its sucks that we have to be stuck here only because of Five who's a teenager" Allison said.

"Right. It's not like we have our own problems too. But now we have to babysit him as well. This sucks"Klaus said.

"It was better if he stayed in the apocalypse or with the  Commission or whatever the hell he wanted. We are better without him", Viktor said.

"I drink to this brother, "Klaus said with a chuckle as he downed another glass of alcohol.

"He's just a burden to us"

"A nuisance"

"We are really better without him. Happy too"

"And then he comes back and ruined our lives"

Five was frozen in his place as he listened to his siblings trash-talking him like this. His heart broke. He loves his siblings so much. And he thought that they love him as well. But apparently, he was wrong. He was just a nuisance. A burden for them. They would have been happier if he wasn't in their lives. And what hurts the more was that Klaus and Viktor his kindest siblings talked about him like this too. Five blinked away in his bedroom where he curled in the bed. He knew that he shouldn't listen to them. They were drunk. And drunk people tend to speak stupid things without meaning them. But they can speak the truth as well. The truth of not it doesn't change that its hurts.