61: Cast you out!!

Start from the beginning

The doorbell rang and Josette went to open it. All her friends were standing on the other side.

"Hiii!!" Marlene squealed and pulled her into a hug "I can't believe you're going to a different planet. How are you going there?? Is there a spaceship?? How far is it?? Will you be able to breath in space?? What about Sirius, will he die because of lack of oxygen??"

"Take a break, Mar." Remus stepped in and stopped her rambling as everyone laughed.

"But seriously, how are you going??" Lily asked.

"Bifrost, it's a.... how do I explain it." Josette thought "It's a bridge that connects Asgard to the nine realms."

"Didn't understand a word but good." Peter put his thumbs up.

"Where is James??" Sirius asked as he descended the stairs, fully dressed.

"Um..he's home. He didn't want to leave Mom and Dad." Lily mumbled.

Josette's face fell. "It's alright."

"Okay, let's go." Sirius announced breaking the awkward silence.

"When will you be back??" Remus asked.

"Well, it'll be my first and last actual visit to Asgard and I'm going to enjoy a week or two while Allfather is okay with it, don't want to waste the opportunity." Josette chuckled.

"And Moody is going to kill me!!" Sirius commented.

"I promised him I'll look after your training, daily and that's why you're getting holidays, better enjoy it." She rolled her eyes "Will learn a thing or to from the Asgardian warriors."

"Only you can sweet talk Moody and get what you want!!" Marlene chuckled and Josette winked at her.

"Lily check on Regulus now and then, will you??"

"Of course."

"Bye Reg." She shouted from the door.
"Goodbye." He yelled back.

They walked outside into the beach. Josette and Sirius walked a further away from their friends.

"Okay, hold on to me, tight. Don't let go or you'll be lost in space and probably die." She warned.

Sirius gulped in fear and tightly held on to her waist. "Merlin, help me." He mumbled.

She looked up to sky "Heimdall." The Bifrost opened and the rainbow light sucked them into space.

"That's the weirdest shit I've ever seen." Marlene mumbled looking up into the sky.

"Couldn't agree more." Remus added.

~☆~

"Bloody Hell!!" Sirius muttered awestruck by the beautiful, enormous, golden castle in front of him.

"Beautiful, isn't it??" Josette asked rhetorically "No matter how many times I see it, it always amazes me."

They walked on the rainbow Bridge towards the castle. She saw Heimdall guarding the keys as they went closer.

"Welcome, my lady." He bowed.

"Thank you." She bowed too.

"Everyone is waiting for you outside the hall." He informed and led them towards the hall.

Sirius watched the golden walls and corridors in amazement, it was beautiful than Hogwarts. Soldiers standing at every corner, bowing to them as they passed, it made him a little uncomfortable.

As they approached the Hall he saw three people waiting outside, it was beautiful lady and two men with her. They smiled as soon as they saw Josette. She quickly ran into Frigga's arms and she warmly hugged her back.