Having a bad day

Barclay:

You lay in your bed, waiting for Barclays arrival home. He comes in smiling weekly. "Hey babe, how has you day been?" You ask him as he starts undressing. "Long, really fucking long" He says. He goes to the bed and lies under the covers. "You want to talk about it?" You ask him. "No not really" He says and moves really close to you. He wraps his strong arms around you and kisses your cheek. "I just want to sleep, right here with my favourite girl in my arms" He says and closes his eyes. You smile and kiss his cheeks, He already seems to sleep, so you just move even closer to his warm body and closes you eyes.

Casey:

"Why are you so angry today??" Casey asks. "Why are you?" You say even louder. "Because you are, could you just shut up" He says. "Don't you dare to tell me to shut up, you are the on to..." You don't get to say anything else before Casey kisses you hard. "See now you shut up" He smirks against you lips. "I hate you" You say and kiss him again, running you fingers through his hair. "I love you" He says and kisses you again and again. His hands go down beneath your ass and you jump up, wrapping your legs around him as his holds you tight. He walks a few steps and pushes you against the wall. He kisses you repeatedly against the wall.

Chris:

You have only been dating for a month and you haven't really confirmed your love for each other. You are having a really long, bad day and are just looking forward to going to Chris home. You knock at his door. "Hey there" He smiles as he sees you. "Hey" You say, looking at that beautiful boy, you just need at hug. You walk over to him and almost jump in his arms. At first he doesn't react to the hug, but then he wraps his arms close around you. You bury your head in his shoulder, as he holds tight. "Is everything alright?" He asks worried. "Not really" You say, closing your eyes. "Just remember... that I really like you.. I love you" Before you can answer he continues "C'mon lets go in, its cold". He pulls away and looks to your eyes. "I love you too Chris. Thank you"

Charlie:

"You have been so quiet all day, everything alright?" Charlie asks. You just came home from an event, you are having a really shitty day, it's like everything bad collide on this day. "Yeah I'm fine" You say, not really in the mood to talk. He comes closer to you and put his hands on your cheeks, forcing you to keep eye contact. "I know you, you are not fine, what is going on?" He asks. "I don't really want to talk about it right new, can I just get a hug?" You say and look at Charlie who looks really worried. "Always" He says and pulls you in for a big hug. He holds you tight and you can feel tears running down you cheeks.

Jake:

 You are eating dinner with Jakes family. He hands the water to you and you offer him a small smile - but don't get one in return. As you fill you glass with water, you knock over your glass. There is water everywhere. His family just laugh, as you apologize. "You can't even fill a fucking glass without messing up can you??" Before you can answer he continues "I'm not hungry" He says and walks away. His mom starts yelling at him, you excuse yourself and walks after him. You are walking up the stairs to his room, as soon as you open the door he is on this way out. "I'm sorry,  I shouldn't have said that, I'm so sorry, I have no idea why I said that, I'm just having a really bad day, that is not an excuse I know, I'm sorry" He says, rushing his words and has a sad look on his face. "Yeah, let's talk about it later shall we, come here" You say and wraps your arms around him. He hugs you back, holding you tight and bury his head in your shoulder.

James:

"Why is it so fucking hard to get this to work" You say and clicking repeatedly on your computer. "Hey hey hey, what is going on?"  James asks as he enters the room. "This won't work, like my whole fucking life" You say frustrated. James looks a little shocked from your works. "Here let me help you" He says and takes the computer, sitting next to you. He does a lot of stuff and then look at you. "Here you go, it is fixed" He says smiling, probably proud of himself. "Sorry I said my life doesn't work, it does. I have you" You say feeling a little bad. "And i have you" He smiles and kisses you.

Reece:

"Hey Reecey" You say as he comes home. "Hi" his voice sounds cold and distant. "How has your day been?" You ask him as he takes off his sneakers. "Long... terrible" He says and sits down on the couch. "You want to talk about it?" You ask, looking worried at your boyfriend. "No, not really, just come here and lay with me" He says and opens his arms. You walk over and lay down, immediately he puts his arms around you and holds you close against his warm body. You lay facing him and he gently kisses you forehead. "Thank you, I love you" He says and closes his eyes.

Tom:

"Hey Tom, have you bought Bananas?" You ask your boyfriend. "Oh no, sorry I forgot" He says. "Are you fucking serious, it was one thing I asked you to do, one thing!" You say and walk away with large steps. Suddenly you can feel a pair of strong arms around your waist, pulling you back close to his body. He lays his head on your shoulder "Normally I would be really mad at you for being such a bitch... but you are obviously having a bad day. I will make some tea and we can just cuddle or whatever" He says, kisses you shoulder and hug you even tighter from behind. "This is why I love you" You say and relax again.