Your movie night

Barclay:

 A lot of films and food are lined up on the table. You and Barclay watch the first film on, Titanic. You eat popcorn and you lay on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Suddenly you hear him cry and look up. Tears are running down his cheeks. "Ohhh Barcs, you are such a girl" You say and hug him tight. "Oh shut up"

Charlie:

It is a summernight and Charlie has put blankets, pillows, pizza and a projector that make sure we can watch movies outside. It is so romantic, cuddling and watching movies under the stars with your favorite boy.

Casey:

It was Friday night and you had nothing to do, so you put some random movie on. "This video is boring" He says. "It really is" You agree with your boyfriend. He looks at you with a smirk on his face.  He starts kissing you all over your face and slowly travels down your body. He kisses you neck and careful biting you neck. We stops outside of your ear and whisper "Much better"

Chris: 

You had actually planned a movie night, but somehow it ended up with funny games. "Here can catch this with your mouth" He says and throw a jelly bear. You both laugh hysterical. "Yeeaahhhh" He says and you catch it. "Okay, new competition! Let’s play chubby bunny!" You say and look for marshmallows.

Jake:

You are with a lot of friends watching some movies. You sit on lap, and he has his arms wrapped around you. You try to concentrate on the movie, but it is hard. Jake keeps kissing the nape of your neck. Nipping, sucking, licking and kissing. You are so close to turn around and take all of his clothes off.

James:

This isn't a movie night, but a movie day. He just came home from tour, and is very tired. You spend the whole day in your pajamas, watching movies, making pancakes and cuddling all day. You watch the 3 high school musical film and sing along to every song.

Reece:

It is raining outside and you and Reece are cuddling on the couch. You lay on his chest and he makes circles on your stomach and kisses your hair. You are not really paying attention to the movie, but just enjoy each other’s company.

Tom:

You are lying in bed and watching whatever is on the TV. Suddenly a program about Yoga starts and Tom and you want to try it. It is hilarious; he is so bad at it. You try to do the funniest positions and have a lot of fun.