11

Chapter 11 - Children's face is also very important

"Uncle beat me!" Chu Siyuan was aggrieved while sitting on the bed. He was clearly sleeping, why did his uncle beat him.

"I didn't. You did it yourself." Chu Yi looked inexplicable. Before he could react, Chu Siyuan slapped his face, and now he actually said he did it.

He doesn't carry this pot.

The more aggrieved Chu Siyuan was, the more he wanted to cry. The more he cried, the more aggrieved. He slipped off the bed like a koala, crying crying and wanted to find Teacher An An.

Shen Muan was awakened from shock. He had a nightmare. He dreamed of a headless child clutching his head and saying that he wanted to shoot a ball with him. Then he heard Chu Siyuan's cry, and before he got up, Chu Siyuan grabbed his hand and said that his uncle beat him.

"???" Shen Muan was taken aback, he asked: "Where did you hit you?"

"Hit me in the face, hum hum, all red ooo ???" Secretary Chu Yuan cried very sad, Mom and Dad did not beat him, uncle actually beat him, after so go back, he must complain !

Shen Muan looked at the small slap print on Chu Siyuan's face. From the perspective of the size and the slap, it didn't look like Chu Yi did it.

It's more like Chu Siyuan slapped himself.

"Okay, okay, let's not cry, shall we go outside?" Shen Muan got up from the bed and took Chu Siyuan to the living room with her bare feet.

Chu Yi stood in the living room and watched Shen Muan leading Chu Siyuan out. When he felt the other person's eyes fall on him, he immediately explained: "He slapped himself." So he didn't care about him. Even if he is stricter, he will not slap the child for no reason.

"I can see it." Shen Muan comforted Chu Siyuan, and smiled patiently at the same time. This is how confused he was when he slept, and he slapped himself.

"I didn't!" Chu Siyuan refused to admit, he felt that Chu Yi hit himself.

Shen Muan silently took a mirror, so that Chu Siyuan could clearly see the marks on his face. He grabbed Chu Siyuan's hand and placed it on his face for comparison, which was a perfect fit.

Chu Siyuan tilted his head: "Why should I beat myself?"

This question is very good, but Chu Siyuan needs to answer it himself.

"Is it still painful?" Chu Yi stretched out his hand and gently touched the mark on Chu Siyuan's face with his thumb. Although the mark had begun to gradually become lighter, it was still possible to see how much force Chu Siyuan had used before.

At a young age, the start is quite heavy.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Chu Siyuan arched Shen Mu'an awkwardly. He knew he had misunderstood his uncle, but should he apologize?

Chu Siyuan's tangled fingers were all tangled together, and his big round eyes looked around, but he refused to look at Chu Yi.

"Mr. Chu, the medicine box is in the cabinet over there, can I trouble you to get it?" Shen Muan said suddenly.

Chu Yi nodded, and went to get the medicine kit.

After pushing Chu Yi away, Shen Muan poked Chu Siyuan's uninjured face on the other side, and whispered, "You misunderstood Uncle, should you apologize?"

Chu Siyuan wanted to apologize, but he was a little bit uncomfortable. He quarreled with Chu Yi yesterday, but he apologized today, feeling that he was at a loss.