I Don't Want To Be Saved

Start from the beginning

"Violet do not talk like that, we are your friends, your family and we don't want to lose you in some stupid way." She says and I shake my head and laughed.

"I'm not saying I'm just going to walk out there and let a Walker bite me, if that was the case, I would have done that a long time ago, all I am saying is if I tell any of you to leave me behind then don't play the god damn hero and try and help me, you have more things to worry about." I tell her.

"Let her die if she wants to." Louis tells them. I glare at him for a bit then look to the others.

"Louis god damn it, shut the hell up." Aasim says.

"No fuck this, if she wants to die then let her, she's nothing but trouble and has been since we left the school, just like Marlon said, Violet is being difficult." He says.

"Don't bring that bastard up." I hear Minerva say and I look to her as she glared at Louis.

"He gave me and my sister up, he's the reason the Delta came and killed Mitch, and kidnapped the others, he was going to give you up when he had the chance, from what I heard he wanted to stage a fucking plan, but I doubt that, he was to chicken shit when he gave me and Sophie up, he's the reason she's dead, HE'S THE REASON I HAVE DEMONS MYSELF THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DAY AND NIGHT, SO DON'T BRING UP THAT BASTARDS NAME, HE KILLED BRODY, BRODY OF ALL PEOPLE!" Minerva yells and I looked down then back up to look at them.

"You have no reason to bring him up at all, so don't act as if Marlon was a good kid because he was a fucking bastard through and through, so fuck you Louis, fuck you for being the same bastard Marlon is." She tells him and he glared at her for a bit. He then looked away and I just looked at the floor again.

"I have every reason to bring-."

"NO, YOU DON'T!" I hear Ruby yell and I looked up at her in shock.

"Don't bring him up ever again." She says and he looked at her.

"Whatever." He mutters and I shake my head.

"Why don't you do something useful." I mutter.

"What was that bitch?" He asked and I look at him.

"I said why don't you do something useful?" I answered him and he glares at me.

"I do more shit around here than you." He says.

"I built this damn wall, I built this damn home not you, me, AJ and I not you, you son of a bitch, so I don't want to hear a damn word come out of your fucking mouth about working more than me... fucking piece of shit." I muttered and I moved away from them.

"You know what, fuck you Violet, you act as if you're a bad ass or something, you give yourself the damn trauma blame yourself for what happened to you, not others." He says and I glared at him then smirked as I griped the knife on my side.

"You want a taste of what Joan did to me?" I asked and Clementine got in front of me.

"Don't." She says as I still look to Louis.

"I can carve you up just like she did me, lock you in a room with a walker with nothing to defend yourself with, hit you in the head with many different objects, hell I'll break your damn leg like Javier and David did to me." I tell him then laughed.

"HOW ABOUT I FUCKING CASTRATE YOU HU? SHE CUT ME OPEN AND MESSED WITH MY INSIDES LIKE I WAS SOME LIVESTOCK!" I laughed as I look to him. I felt Clem put her hands on me and I chuckle as he looked to me.

"Oh, the scars I have from her, I'm surprised I'm not dead but we had a great fucking doctor that could keep her mouth shut, oh but I should blame myself for all of this, even though I was keeping Clementine and the kids safe, but fuck their safety, right? Let Joan carve Clementine up? Is that what you would have had happened?" I asked him and he looks at me.