Ash x reader

Modern AU
tw: suicide, my lame attempt at writing drugs, drinking and smoking- does that trigger people Idk

The sound of the music filled y/n's ears as the bass vibrated through her. Multicolored lights flickered around the room filled with people.

Y/n pushed past a couple making out and sat next to a small group of guys, "Arthur you got my shit?" She asked holding her hand out while his lackeys chuckled

"of course I do sweet cheeks here you go" he said handing her a small bag of cocaine and weed. She inspected it handing him his money before walking off satisfied

She took out her credit card and walked to the nearest countertop. Pouring the white contents on it she pushed it together before deeply breathing in.

Instantly she felt the thrill of the drug flow through her. Her nose stung and she wiped it with the back of her hand before pulling out her weed and rolling a joint.

She felt a presence behind her and turned smiling slightly "hey girl" she said handing the blunt over to one of her party friends Amanda.

"Hey sexy" she said taking as she exhaled smoke and coughed handing it back to her.

"Shits crazy tonight huh" she said looking over to Arthur giving him a flirtatious wink "tell your boyfriend to quit being a shit" y/n said blowing smoke towards Arthur who sat watching other girls.

Amanda chuckled combing a hand through her curled brown locks. "Sure anyways catch you later" she said walking away to join the large mass of people hoping around to the loud music playing. 

Y/n got up and walked towards this kitchen rummaging around until she found a bottle of vodka and took a sip cringing.

This shit tastes like hand sanitizer- Eh whatever

she thought before taking another swig and shoving it in her backpack. Stalking off towards the roof swaying slightly on her feet as she did so.

She made her way up the.fire escape and onto the rooftop. The music could still be heard from up there but it was muffled.

Opening her bag and pulling out a cigarette and the bottle of liquor and setting them besides her. She lit the cigarette and looked up towards the sky. It wasn't like many stars could be seen. They were in new York after all.

Too many lights..

Her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice "Y/N!" Sighing she turned to see the familiar blonde " ashhh my best friend" she said with a guilty expression  Ash walked towards her his anger showing in the way he held himself

Shit I'm screwed

"y/n what the fuck?! I already told you! You can't keep doing this to yourself" he scolded looking down at the h/c haired teen sitting in front of him

"I know ash..but it helps me forget" she mumbled throwing the cigarette onto the ground stomping it with her foot. Ash sighed and sat besides her.

She leaned her head on his shoulder looking at all the lights that shown brightly in buildings and the streets below.

"I'm going to out you on house arrest if you don't stop" ash said and y/n glared clenching her fist "that's not fair Aslan-" he interrupted her turning his head to look at her

"no what's not fair is that when you finally push your body to the limit and die ill be left all alone. I've already lost shorter don't make me loose you too" His green eyes reflected the light and shone a beautiful jade.

Y/n chuckled and then burst into hysterical laughing until it turned into heaving sobs

A dream...it was all a dream..an illusion, a memory. 

He died.

He's dead.

Because of you

Y/n stood up and walked over to the ledge of the building looking over the edge seeing a few people walk down the streets.

Sayonara