Ash x reader

(Not going to be gender neutral sorry also  dark....so.trigger warning specifically rape so skip if needed)

Y/n smiled as she saw ash playing pool like he Usually does. Everyone in the gang new her and everyone welcomed her with open arms. Not just because she was the biggest gang leaders girlfriend but because she had an amazing heart.

She often took care of the gang when they got hurt or sick and would cook for them. She ran over to ash after he hit the ball and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind but not before letting him know of her presence.

"hey ash" she giggled and he smiled standing up making her let go of his neck before turning around. "hey y/n" he said lovingly looking until her eyes. He turned around waving to the people he was playing with.

"we'll play layer" he said "ok boss" the mumbled ash slung an arm over y/n's shoulder walking her over to the seats at the bar. "Our usuals" ash said to the bar tender. He nodded smiling as y/n greeted him with a small wave.

She sat besides ash and looked at him "sooo Christmas is tomorrow" she said and he nodded chuckling lightly grabbing his drink "what about it" y/n puffed out her cheeks and grabbed hers as well.

"I want to do something for you so tell me what you want" she said nudging him playfully. He rolled his eyes playfully and set down his drink setting his head on her shoulder "all.I want is you" he said lowly.

The gang looked at there exchange but didn't think much of it they new how ash got around y/n she made him soft. They new that that was a good thing and a bad thing. But they couldn't really blame him y/n made everyone soft.

She smiled and looked down at the blonde boy who was leaning on her shoulder she reached up and rubbed his head smiling softly as he closed his eyes looking content.

"Mm~ anything else you would like?" She mused he shook his head slightly and then smerked "head rubs for the rest of my life?" She laughed lightly "of course" the two of them sat together contently  enjoying each others company.

Y/n tapped his head and he opened his eyes looking at her "hmm?" She smiled "I have work I'll be back late tonight" he frowned and sat up "ok do you want me to pick you up?"

"ash you'll be sleeping you know how the diner is. Im sure ill be fine Get rest I can see your eye bags" she said poking his cheek with her finger. He grabbed it and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"hmmm I will but call me if you need anything" he murmured. Y/n looked at him "I'll be fine now finish up here and go get rest I love you" she said standing up and smiling "bye guys" she said a little louder to the usual members in the bar before walking out.

She shivers slightly stepping out into the cold crisp air. Exhaling she saw a puff of air in front of her.

She started walking to the diner that was about five minutes away from the bar. She looked at the little snowflakes that fall around her. She happily looked around imagining herself in a snow globe.

Y/n was usually one to look on the bright side of things. She often helped the members through there hard times. Especially ash. Ash would say that she was the one to open his eyes to the good in the world. Even through the darkness she was the light he needed so desperately.

•••

Y/n finished her shift and let out a tired sigh. It was 11pm and she still had to go to a shop and buy Ash's gift.

She stepped out into the crisp air once again. She walked along the slick pavement covered in a thin lair of white.

She put her hands in her pockets and walked down a street where she knew a store would be open.

She felt and eerie presence behind her and reached into her pocket grabbing her mirror pretending to check her make-up with shaking hands.  Ash always told her not to make it obvious that she knew someone was trailing her.

She saw a hooded figure behind her walking quicker she frantically reached for her phone not really thinking about making her movements subtle.

The person behind her picked up there pace and pinned her against the wall. "H-hey" she said dropping the phone on the ground.

She looked at the person in front of her and trembled seeing that it was an older man with an evil glint in his eyes.

"calm down sweetheart" he said and y/n winced smelling the liquor in his breath. "e-excuse me sir could you please let me go" she said before shuddering as he got closer pinning her hands above her head.

"Mm I think we can have a little fun first" he said and y/n moved he head to the other side wishing ash were here to help her.

His grip on her wrists tightened as he held them now with one of his hands. Y/n.could feel his nails digging into her skin with each movement.

She struggled against his grip and he chuckled leaning down to her ear "calm down sweet heart"

She cringed and struggled more feeling him reach for the zipper of her jacket. He ignored her struggles digging his nails deeper into her skin and took off the jacket bit falling to the floor before working on her white button up she wore to work.

"l-let me go!" Y/n yelled thrashing around and then she decided to do the only thing she could think of "Help! Please someone help me!" She screamed at the top.of her lungs hoping someone would hear her plead for help.

He put a blade to her throat and looked at her. "Close that pretty little mouth of yours before I slice your throat" she closed her mouth and tears sprang into her eyes.

She knew that she wasn't as strong as ash. She couldn't endure it with a blank face and just break down at home. Tears rolled down her face as her top came off followed by the rest of her clothing.

Things happened so fast y/n's head was spinning as she got thrown to the floor. How did I go from getting ash a gift to this? She questioned herself as he climbed on top of her.

She closed her eyes and felt tears fall onto the pavement as she got assaulted her body moving with each movement and her insides being torn. As moans and grunts left the lips of her rapest pained ones left hers.

Usually time goes by fast and everyone wishes that there were more of it but at this moment every minute felt like years.of agonizing pain. Snot and tears ran down her face and she didn't know when they stopped she just felt numb and at pain at the same time.

She wanted nothing more than to curl up and die at this moment. How does ash do it? she thought laying on the pavement staring at the floor with lifeless eyes.

Hearing foot steps she unconsciously curled up and she heard the familiar voice she's been longing to hear for what felt like years "ash?" She whispered and she tried to sit up wincing from the pain and shivering from the snow.

He enveloped her in a warm soft hug "Im sorry, Im so sorry I wasn't there" he said tears coming to the corners of his eyes as he hugged y/n's cold body she smiled slightly tears silently streaming down hers. "its not your fault" she said

He was going to argue but decided against it and internally cursed himself Wrapping his jacket around her shoulders and sighing in slight relief that it reached to her lower thighs.  "lets get you home"

So I was feeling angsty. Im sorry the others should be fluff or light angst not this. Merry Christmas