Backstory

Colonel Batra appointed three special agents Karan Shergill, Sanjana Dubey and Faizuddin Siddiqui for the mission Ghar Ghar mein soldier. Here they had to train civilians into being commandos.

The trio special agents were at first not sure about the mission but due to their respect for Batra sir they agreed. The non interesting mission turned one of the best mission when they met their love of lives of course with lots of hardships. Sanjana got Sidharth Ganju who respected her and her profession a lot and then Faizi got his family in the form of Koel Roy.

Coming to Karan Shergill, he considered himself as that rough and tough guy who would never fall for a girl due to his past. But his misconception was broken by non other that Dr Monami Mahajan an aspiring Army doctor. Right now she was a doctor but really wanted to complete her dream of an Army doctor.

Cadet Dr Monami Mahajan sneaked in Special agent Karan Shergill's life, removed all his fears and loneliness and filled his life with joy and happiness. Karan finally felt his heart beat for Monami. They confessed and sealed their fates together forever!

The academy certainly played a cupid for all the three couples. It was a year now and still the love continued to bulge for them.

Coming to their family background

Karan Shergill - The only family he has is his brother wife that is Bhabhi Barkha Shergill and her daughter baby or say Saumya Shergill. The add-on to his family is his bestfriend Faizi and now his love Monami Mahajan.

Monami Mahajan - After her late mother Juhi Mahajan who was a army doctor herself was martyred when Monami was 5 years old, her dad Dr Deepak Mahajan is the only one who grew her up. But his problem was he held Monami in control and that's what made her legit run away from her house to the academy. Her add-on will be her bestie Sid and now her man Karan Shergill.

To know more peep in to the next part !

So this backstory is for those who are the first time readers of MoRan ffs. I thought if I get a judge who doesn't know who MoRan is then what's the point. So this is for you all.

Love you all

Stay safe and happy.