»|3[ butterfly dreams] xiao

Start from the beginning

He'd told you that you were nothing but his weapon, a weapon he trains and polish until perfection, you are no human being in his eyes you are his sword that he made, everything is his chess piece for his plan and you are the queen and his slaves are his pawn.

He never loved your mother but she did, perhaps that's why he married her. she was strong and beautiful just what he wanted to make the perfect child and she let him do that all because of love...

You remember every face of the souls you killed, the horrified and pleading wish to be spared it's a scene that you can never unsee.

But there are times in your dreams that are, beautiful or that's what you like to think.

No, it's not scenery nor is it materials covered in gold and diamonds as one would describe a beauty, it was him.

A petite man, whose hair was long and silky with teal undertones and he's eyes shines gold under the light of the moon as he sat on the grass looking up at you.

In your dreams where you had no control over almost like a movie, you watch but you can feel the emotions of the person whom you call your past self yet you felt none, there was an empty void within you but with him, it felt the complete opposite, it was a warm and fluttering feeling. Your body in your dreams felt confused when this type of feeling concur

Perhaps she— you don't know what that feels back then.

The times when you watch yourself kill you couldn't feel anything from her; a puppet, a doll who your father once controlled but when meeting him it was the first time you felt somewhat captivated.

Old Feelings die hard, huh? Even tho you couldn't remember the man in your dreams who calls himself alatus, you felt like you've known him for years or that's what you used to think.

In your dreams, it showed you talking to the peculiar man and learning from him how to feel and how to heal.

Your father never taught you how to be a healer but you practiced to be one when you learned that his abilities can hurt him. Your dreams have shown you befriending the man and soon became a secret relationship with you and whenever you were with him you felt the calmest like your body had left its guard down for the first time.

But of course, you aren't so nice back then, a twisted mind you had. Now looking back you felt guilty for all the things you had done but back then your dreams showed none of that.

There was no remorse when killing, no mercy was shown and it disgusted you— refusing to believe that it was you.

And with him, your past self started to feel more and more obsessed. Every time the both of you are together you felt the need for him to stay by his side and whenever you meet him all bruised and hurt your hand itches to torture those who lay their hands on him, that includes 'him'.

And whenever your dreams showed you thinking about him being with someone else, you destroy anything and everything around you.

What scared you the most is when a time you heard your past self speak an oath, an oath that speaks of a twisted love of obsession that promises to kill those who come between friends or foe.

All of these are once you thought are dreams you considered nightmares.

Dreams that haunt you whenever you sleep, the dreams you thought were harmless until you decided to travel to liyue where you met him.

The person in your dreams that you called your lover.

Everything started spinning, doubting yourself— maybe it was a coincidence? There was no way if it was true that means...