›|[don't fall for me.] Scaramouche

"I order you to stop talking to that ginger"

Prince Scaramouche x princess reader
Royal au

—in which your parents made a contract with the neighboring kingdom to marry their (troubled) prince once the both of you turn 18 as a sign of everlasting peace with each other's nation, but what if both of you made a promise that you must never fall for one another, will the both of you be able to fulfill it?

⚠Disclaimer⚠
Use of Scaramouche's real name(?)

⚠Disclaimer⚠Use of Scaramouche's real name(?)

Age | 17 |

Age | 17 |

It was a stupid and childish oath you both have made back then, it has already been 2 years yet none has chosen to back down, too scared to lower yours and his pride.

It was a secret promise you two made, an oath to never fall in love with one another before and after the marriage. No strings and contract attached just a promise created by your childlish mind.

Your first meeting with Scaramouche wasn't the most pleasant experience because of him being rude most of the time.

-Age|8|-

"Uhm hello, My name is yn.." you mumbled quietly shyly,  not knowing what to expect from the prince in front of you. Both yours and his parents left the room not so long ago to talk about some confidential matter, leaving you two behind.

"kunikuzushi but you can call me Scaramouche," He said, not looking at you and paying attention while you only look at him, confused. "What you're expecting a greeting or something?"

"For someone as pretty as you, you got some ugly attitude" you replied back, dropping the well-mannered act.

"so you're calling me pretty?"

"No, I'm calling you an asshole"

"You got some nerve calling me that considering your age"

"We're the same age.."

After the contracts have been signed, both of you must be obliged to spend each others summer together, perhaps in hopes of making you two grow closer. It somehow helped a bit.