»|[Gi Character's Voice Lines About You]

"Sorry but my beloved yn is already taken"

Characters mentioned:
Xiao, Scaramouche, kaeya, diluc, albedo, childe, itto, Lisa, jean, hu tao, Eula, ninguang, x gn reader

Platonic: (fem reader)
Klee, diona,

-what are Gi characters voicelines about you as their lover

Disclaimer⚠
None

⚠Disclaimer⚠None

Men:

Men:

Xiao

You're asking about my relationship with yn, traveller? Ah... So you have met them, that saves me time to explain. Yes, they are my lover for decades now. They are carefree and have a loving spirit I am certain you'll get along with them.

I-I'm blushing? That absurd, adepti's don't meddle with human emotions. W-well except when it comes to yn of course.. Now, are you purposely trying to tease me, traveller?! Hmph you have no respect for the adepti

Scaramouche

Why are you suddenly asking about my yn? Yes, I said mine now back off pest they already promised eternal love for me.

Wait so you're saying you and yn already met each other? oh... By any chance did they mention me-? They did and.. THEY WHAT?!? N-NO I'm not embarrassed they showed me off... No, I could never. I'm just shocked that's all, BUT DON'T THINK MORE OF IT OKAY?!!!

Keaya

My oh my the great traveller now interested in yn, hm? Oh, your asking about my relationship with them? Hm well, the rumours are true, I am indeed dating yn.

Hahaha why so shocked now isn't it very obvious, no? I just can't help showing my beloved lover off, that's not so bad, isn't it? They're the one good thing that happen to me, the person who I truly trust, it's only fair that I give them back the love and kindness they showed me. I'm sure they will be one of the most understanding and reliable people you'll ever know, you have my word.