Chapter 6 Lies in dreams

"Mom we're back," Emma said with delight as the three arrived back to their house. Isabella was making soup in the kitchen. "Oh wonderful did you have a good time?" Isabella asked. "It was great mom although we got separated for awhile,"  Norman said "well as long as your all fine that's what counts," Isabella replied. "Dinner won't be ready for awhile so you can go upstairs," Isabella said. The three nod and go to their room. The room was large, holding three beds and closets. "Hey guys I'm kinda tired, I think I'm gonna take a nap," Norman said lying on his bed. As his eyes closed he heard Emma and Ray talking about something but he didn't hear as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Suddenly he felt himself in a dark area his mouth was convert by something and he couldn't talk. He looked around and nothing. Suddenly he saw a glowing figure come towards him, he had a yellow glow and messy blond hair, he reminded him of the man he met earlier. The figure was in front of him and grabbed his shoulder. "As he did a flood of images came into his head. Suddenly he was in a living room? He looked around inspecting we're he was. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Huh," Norman said he turned around and saw a red and white haired boy. "Midoryia, are you done looking for your note book?" The boy asked. Norman was confused who was this and what was he talking about, "yep it's right here," I say, why did I say that? I ask myself. For some reason I follow this red and white haired boy and he leads me outside we're three people are waiting. A girl with short brown hair, a tall blue haired boy with glasses. As I look to the last person my eyes widen, Ray? I question in my head. However he had purple hair that was sticking up. "Glad you found that note book, now let's go," The girl said grabbing my arm.

As they lead me away I am suddenly in the empty void. "Wha was that, who was that?" Norman wanted to ask. "Young man do your remember who they are? The glowing man asked. "I shook my head no, he sighed. "They are your friends, you don't remember because," as he was about to finish Normans view changed back to his room. "Cmon dinners ready," Emma said asking Norman. They walked downstairs and sat down, Emma chatted with mom and Ray made comments but he stayed silent thinking about his dream. Who were they, why did Ray have purple hair. He couldn't make up faces so how did three of the, enter his subconscious. Something wasn't adding up and he needed answers.

Eventually dinner finished and they went up to their rooms. "Norman are you ok your never this quiet?" Emma asked worried for her best friend. "I had a weird dream that's all," Norman said. Emma seemed to doubt it but she went to the bathroom to change into her pyjamas. "What really happened?" Ray asked. "Huh?" Norman replied. "As smart you are your a bad liar,"Ray apsaid pointing at Norman."when Emma gets back, spill," Ray ordered. "Heh can't get anything past you Ray," Norman chuckled.

Emma came back wearing dark blue Pyjamas with yellow stars on them. Ray and Norman had also changed, Ray was just wearing solid black Panama while Norman was wearing light blue pagans with white sleeves. The room was silent, Ray waiting for Norman to start. "Emma my dream from earlier," Norman started. Emma nodded, she closed the door behind her and sat on the floor, Norman and Ray sat down in a circle. "Well I mentioned having weird dreams recently," the two nodded. "Well one of the figure from those dreams was in this one, it was like he was showing me a past life." Norman said. He then turned to Ray,"Ray you were their two, you had purple hair and large eye bags," Norman said. "What a weird dream." Emma said. "Anything else?" Ray asked. "The glowing man was about to tell me something but then I woke up," Norman said. "Wait can you describe what you said I looked like upon your dream," Ray asked seriously, a pit of panic in his voice. "Yeah you had purple hair that stuck and eye bags," Norman repeated. "A look of shock came on Rays face. "Ray are you ok?" Emma asked, she grabbed his hand to comfort him. "Today I met this man and he showed me a picture of me him and someone else together, I looked exactly like that in the picture," Ray said. Emma and Norman looked surprised. "He gave me a phone number but none of us have phones," Ray said. "I actually met someone aswell," Norman said, "He," Norman paused the man he met today looked like the one from his dream. "He said I looked like his missing student," Norman said," the guy I met said I was his student," Ray said. "Those two girls I ran into said I was their friend." Emma said

They sat in silence, not knowing what to say. "Guys I don't think their was a fire at Grace Filed like how mom said their was," Emma said, she said, teary eyed. "Something is clearly blocking our memories of the last five years," Ray stated," "we need to first get in contact with that guy Ray," Norman said. "How we don't have a cell phone," Emma reminded them," "oh I know Norman can get answers from his weird dream," Emma said. "Well that's all we really can do," Norman said. Ray nodded. The three got up and went to their beds. Norman laid down on his bed and let sleep take over his body.