Chapter Two

Two weeks later

Keith was now in his room all the time He refused to go anywhere near that despicable man. He hasn't told his mom either. He just sits locked in his room, not even bathing. He knows he stinks, but he doesn't care. He felt like a piece of road kill that has been ran over multiple times. He can never, ever get the feeling that happened that night off of him. He has nightmares and flashbacks every day. He cries to himself, but it seems like no one cares for him. No one has checked in him.

*Knock* *Knock*

Keith rolled his eye as he trudged to the door, he saw the last person he didn't want to see. "No it wasn't Kevin but Kayla.

"What is you ass" Keith asked. "First of all, calm down. Second of all, what's up with you, you haven't come out of your room and haven't bathed" Kayla asked. "It's nothing." Keith lied. He then saw Kevin walk up stairs and he slammed the door and locked it.

"Keith-" "WHAT" Keith yelled, opening the door "Boy who the hell you're yelling at" His mom asked.

He just got overwhelmed and backed into a corner. " Boy what the hell is wrong with you?" Kira asked, at Keith's sudden change of behavior 

"Keep your dirty husband away from me, he's not my dad or father figure anymore" Keith said, with tears forming in his eyes. 

"Keith what are you talking about?" Kira asked in full confusion. "

He fucking raped me. HE RAPED ME!! He took my innocence away from me, that's why I haven't set one goddamn foot out my room. He raped me, he nutted in me. You know how disgusting it feels for a grown man to take away your innocence after trusting them!" Keith cried, pointing at Kevin

Kyle and Kayla overheard everything. Kira just stood there in shock. "So that's what we're doing Kevin? You raping our kids now?" She asked in the most calmest and soft tone ever. "What I would never" Kevin said, like he just got accused of doing something.

"You think I'm stupid..... Do you think I'm that stupid." Kira asked, turning to Kevin. "Whatever the fuck he's saying is bullshit believe me" Kevin said. "No mama don't believe him please momma don't, " Kyle begged.

Kira stood there, motionless. Her heart dropped to her stomach as she heard what happened to her son. How she wasn't there to protect him from the evil that was within the house. She inhaled and exhaled and pulled out her phone and walked away. Keith's heart dropped. He felt so betrayed and screwed over.

"You shouldn't have told anyone you little bitch," Kevin said with jaw clenches walking towards him. "Yo get the fuck away from brother!" Kyle said, about to run up.  Kayla held him back. "what the fuck-" "shhhhhh I hear something" Kayla whispered.

Multiple footsteps were charging up the stairs and there she was, Kira with her brother and sisters behind her. "You fucked up. I let you get away with cheating and degrading me for so long. Letting you love my child! YO BEST FRIEND'S CHILD!  And you rape him?! Hell nah! You fucked wit the wrong woman Kevin. I called yo momma! So once they finish whooping yo ass you is out of the house bitch. And a divorce will be served" Kira said.

Keith ran outta his room and all hell broke loose

He checked his phone and it was Bri.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
New Neighborhoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें