Authors note (reasoning for no lemon.)

I've seen you've all enjoyed the story, seeing new people come and go makes me happy.

The book it's self is messy, the spelling is something.. but as much as I wanna revise over this book, I'm afraid I probably won't get around to doing it.

There's lemons I do consider writing.. but even so, should I? The more I think over it the more I question is that even something that should be written?

I'm nearly an adult, and the fact my audience does consist of youth and people my age is quite.. concerning.. to say the least.

Recently I read a book from the Undertale fandom, I haven't read books or looked at Undertale as a whole In nearly five years.

The last time I did, I believe I eventually got cut off because of the whole Rule 34 and pornography. Which I have to add became a addiction twelve year old me had.

After reading the author's note of that book, it related to me and my past issues with that.

Then I thought of my readers, and their age ranges. I do read your bios and I can see your "Twelve years old" in the about me.

But this comes down to me writing a lemon if am I going to write one.

Which is going to be a no, apologies for dragging you along in this note. But your lemons will not appear as promised.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid I don't want to dive into that. There may be many books with lemons in them with the same exact cast, but I don't feel that it's right to add on to that.

Not if it's considered to be pornographic.

Feels even weirder when you're nearly an adult showing this stuff to possible kids.
Gives me the chills.
If lemons were to be written in this book I'm definitely age restricting it.
So just to keep it public I won't, that's a lot coming from me since I am writing gore in another book.

I may make that mature just in case.

Honestly I hope you enjoyed this book, I thank you all for the support.