Chapter Twenty-one||Unexpected.

Y/n = your name
L/N = your last name
H/c = Hair color
H/l = Hair length
F/c = favourite color
F/f = favourite food

These won't all be in this chapter but so you know when reading this series in the near future.

The mega pizza plex was closed for the past week, since the report of an intruder. Police searched the property believing the missing child had something to do with the intruder.

A child couldn't of climb through a vent and managed to get stuck in a lock room. So automatically police released an investigation of the property.

They found no evidence of the possible intruder in the end, allowing all workers to return to the plex to get it ready for opening in two days time.

You were on edge about the whole thing. But since you haven't seen Montgomery I'm about a week, your excitement came back to life.

When the say to return to the plex rolled around, you were ready in your clean white uniform. Equipped with a brand new belt and afew extra things, such as your own radio, a new and stronger flashlight, another fazer blazer still wtf was this for?

They also updated your faz watch to a staff member access. Finally they did so.

An upgrade on your security badge, it gives you access to all the rooms what require a level 5 pass or below. Which is the most of the rooms in the plex.

You also were given a novelty Fazbear crow bar, the reason why they sell these things are still unknown.

Atleast they've given you things you could use, apart from the fazer blazer. You don't know what the fuck you would do for that but the thought of shorting kids in Fazer blast made you snicker.

The confusion of being shot by an adult staff member. You might actually try that when the plex opens back up to the public.

You entered the plex, it was abit dark. They must've hadn't turn any of the lights on yet.

You thought before the lights were turned on you would go find Montgomery.

You scanned your sorrounding, realizing you were still in the fore yard. Didn't take you long to travel your way towards rock star road

You were outside the gators photo room, ready to go down its small entry.

When you were eventually stopped by the main mascot himself.

"Oh freddy?" You looked up at the tall bear, damn it hurt your neck looking up at these things. 

"Y/N I don't think you should enter his room" you paused for a moment.

"What? Why?" You looked up at him in utter confused.

"I don't know what you have done or why you did it but he's a mess right now.." the bear sighed.

"Wait I did something?"

Maybe it's because you didn't visit him after the incident. Maybe he's worried sick?

Or maybe it's because you left him alone after his tantrum. You knew it, you should've spoken to him first..

"I don't exactly know but I'm just going to warn you, it won't be good." He left, giving up on stopping you.

After hearing that you started to pace towards his entrance. Each step you took your heart would make a loud thump. This reminded you of the first time you came to the gators green room.

You were unsure how he was, but from what freddy said he isn't mentally stable. Dragging in a large amount of area. You turned off the bright flash light, you hesitantly took your security badge and scanned it.

The door slid open in a swift motion. Taking a step in enough for the door to shut behind you.

You stood in the pitch black room, you eyed your sorroundings. You finally made contact with a pair or glowing red orbs shone from the corner of the room.

"M-montgomery?" you stuttered.

"Leave" he sneered. The orbs lost contact with yours, he must've turned away. You heard metallic footsteps traveling further away into the photo room.

"Montgomery... what is wrong?" You tried to follow where he had left too.

"Leave me alone, y/n. I'm not in the mood for your pity."

"That's not true.. honestly I dont understand what I did.. "

"Of course you don't!" He snapped back before continuing "Its not even your fucken fault!"

'Wait what the fuck?' You were dumbfounded.
Freddy made it sound like it was your fault! Now the gator is denying you had anything to do with his anger?

"Then why are you upset? I don't even understand why you're the confused one!?"
You shouted back making his eyes go wide. He was surprised by your sudden tone, obviously you haven't shouted at the gator often.

"Because I am y/n! I'm confused with myself.." he sighed, slowly calming down.

"What does it have to do with me then? Why is freddy blaming me for it all?"

The room went silent, this felt familiar to you. This silence, the scent of spilt Fazbear brand soda and plastic penetrating your sense of smell.
The chill that grew inside the dark room, the lack of lights made it feel freezing cold.

Why you two always ended up back here, was unknown.

But it didn't matter, atleast it's somewhere you two could be along atleast. Most staff wouldn't come near Montgomerys room mostly because of his aggressive nature.

He was stuck up, stubborn and  big asshole. But you knew better than it being nothing but an act, all of these animatronics had issues, problems they couldn't help. Their programming made them like this, they were like living beings like you and the guests.

They feel all the same emotions, you didn't really get to see much more of this until you spent more time with the gator.

You felt your self being torn out of thought by a tug of your wrist. Another hug? Maybe he nee-

You were spun and shoved into the wall, one of his wrists come slamming down beside your head. You made a sound somewhere between a painful groan and sigh.
Before jumpung attenttion to his  snout being mere inches from your face.
His eyes radiated in darkness like a predator locking onto his prey, his breathes brushing against your skin.

Your blood went cold. 'Holy shit he's going to kill m-' cutting off your thoughts with feeling of cold metallic plastic pressing up against your lips.

The cold icy feeling was washed away by a large heat rushing to your cheeks.

Was he kissing you!?

You shivered under his cold touch, before shutting your eyes and proceeding to return the kiss.

He on the other hand was surprised by you kissing him back.

The kiss was limited considering the animatronic is after all, a animatronic.

Yoy didn't expect the hot biting of the lip, fighting for dominance as your tongues dance.

But you didn't give a fuck about any of that. The gator was kissing you!!

Either way it ended as quickly as it started, the cold feeling leaving your lips. The sound of footsteps were heard leaving the room. The door shutting open with the figure of the gator slightly seen by the colored back drop outside the door.

And it shut with a swift motion, you froze in a mix of confusion and shock.

You touched your lips, as more blood pooled to your cheeks.

'Holy shit..'