***

"Haneul, come I'll take you up." Jungkook reached out and grabbed his son's hand, leading him up the stairs of the private plane they were going to board. Once finally in, he turned to face you and Hyeon, his daughter. "Hyeon, don't let go of mommy's hand. Now come to papa." He giggled.

"Let's go, mama." Hyeon grabbed your hand and began hauling you upstairs, and you let out a small yelp before laughing it off.

Five years have already passed since that incident. It was packed with desperation, but you were glad to move on and get married to Jungkook a year later.

And then came your lovely children;

Haneul and Hyeon.

Haneul and Hyeon are your three years old children

Haneul and Hyeon are your three years old children. They were both born a year after your wedding and are identical twins; a boy and a girl. They both have pudgy faces, identical lips to yours, and replicas of their father's eyes.

Your plan on children was to have only one because Jungkook didn't think he was ready for multiple children yet. However, after engaging in sexual activities with him, you fell pregnant and discovered you were carrying twins.

"You made it, Hyeon! Great job!" Jungkook pulled her inside the plane after she had finished ascending all of the stairs. She laughed merrily as he lifted her from her underarms and spun her in the air while pecking her cheek.

What a beautiful bond. You smile and enter inside.

The splendor and sophistication of the jet astounded you. It was luxurious. The interior has a floor area of over four-thousand square feet. A king bed, a walk-in closet, and a master bath with a double-size shower and heated marble floors can be found in the master suite. The plane comes equipped with a full office, two bedrooms, and a formal dining area that can be turned into a corporate boardroom.

You and your husband are currently traveling back to Seoul from a lengthy holiday in Switzerland, where your mother and father-in-law were eager to meet their grandchildren.

"Who's excited to meet grandmama and grandpapa?" You ask as you take Haneul in your arms.

"Me!" Your son and daughter yelled in sync.

"Well, they're excited to meet you too." Jungkook beamed, taking a seat in front of you.

"Papa, I'm tired." Hyeon yawned, burying her head in her father's chest.

Your return journey to Seoul would take roughly eleven hours, and it was around eight in the evening. Everyone was worn out, especially your kids who had spent the entire time in Switzerland playing in the snow before you had to dredge them inside.

"Okay baby, let's put you to sleep." Jungkook pecked her cheek and took her to a room.

You, too, took Haneul to bed.