Daydreaming

It was the day of the party. The theme was pairs, meaning your group would get into pairs and then dress up as the other person. You and your bestfriend paired up. Recently, however, it was exceedingly difficult to hangout with him as you had liked him for some time.

There was a knock at your door which you opened to his smiling face, that you had grown to adore, he was so cute. He was holding a bag of his clothes for you to wear which you were really excited about but you would never tell him that, obviously. You both greeted eachother with a 'hi' and made your way to your room.

"Okay so i have a great outfit for you to try, here" he said as he reached into his bag and pulled out his athletics clothes since he loves to run. You sighed and took his tank top with his number on, his running shorts and his hoodie with his initials on. "I also have these for when you want to be more comfortable" he explained whilst showing his grey joggers. Your heart jumped in your chest. "Aww aren't you considerate" you teased
"Yeah yeah whatever" he said, his cheeks slightly red-tinted. "Okay this isn't so bad" you accepted as you stared at the outfit you had received.

"Right so you can wear... umm these jeans" you pulled out your large straight jeans "and...this top" you showed a cropped t-shirt that will definitely be more cropped on him. He sighed "this is not going to fit me".
"Oh well that sounds like a you problem to me" you laughed and reached back into your clothes "and you can have these for when you want to be comfortable too" you revealed your oversized joggers and hoodie so that it would actually fit him.

"Wow how considerate of you" he mocked in a high-pitched voice. You glared at him.
"Okay thanks, I'll go into the bathroom to change"
"Okay have fun" you laugh as he rolls his eyes.

Around 5 minutes later you hear a knock on your door "y/n are you done?"
"Yeah, you can come in" you respond. He opened the door and walked in like he was on a catwalk.
"Wowww you look so gorgeous girl!" you exclaimed, laughing to yourself. He laughed along with you, "You're swimming in those shorts"
"Shut up it's not my fault you have big legs"
"Nah you're just small" you roll your eyes at his comment and move to your dresser. "I'm average height for our age" you mumbled.
"Average height for a dwarf" he added. You glared at him then turned back around.
"I'm going to put moisturiser and lip balm on" you reach for your things.
"I don't wear those though, that's not very realistic of you, is it y/n?" he grins.
"Shut up h/n, I'll so what i want" you applied moisturiser and then used your lip balm whilst he watched you intently.

After you put it down, he speaks up: "Can i have some as well?" you notice his fidgeting demeanour.
"Um yeah of course" you reached for the lip balm when he gently grasped your arm.
"No, not from there" he said lowering your arm and looking into your eyes
"huh? what do you mean?" you questioned, slightly confused.
"I mean.." his voice quietened into a whisper as he lifted his hand up to cup your jaw "not from there" he leaned in slowly. Your breath caught in your throat and your heart rate sky-rocketed as you also started to lean in.

It's not long until you feel his hot breath, that had escaped his lips, fanning onto yours. Tingly sensations ran up and down your body once the lightest touch of his lips hovered over yours, not quite touching but enough of a presence to feel them there. You both stood there, him looking slightly down to you, barely any space between your lips, breathing heavily into eachother's mouths, eyes wondering the other's face to make sure they are okay with it.

His gaze burned into yours, silently asking for consent to what he wanted to do. You slowly nodded, barely visible, but he obviously caught on as his eyes closed as well as the distance between you.

Finally, you stood, his hands gently roaming your waist and yours over his neck and hair, playing with it lightly whilst your lips fit together perfectly. You were consumed with eachother. You pulled away and smiled at him "well now i neet to apply it again" you laughed.
"It's fine, i could do with a touch-up myself" he cheekily grinned as your cheeks tinted red.

Living in a daydream.