I can't help falling in love with you

"You know what we should do?" I asked
"What?" he turned his head towards me from his place on the other side of the couch, tightening his grip on my thigh to show he was listening.
"Face masks!" I exclaimed excitedly
"hmm.. I don't knowww" he dragged out
"pleaseee?" I pleaded "we can make cookies afterwards?" That got his attention. His eyes lit up "ooh yes ok!" he jumped up and lifted me too, laying me over his shoulder.
"What are you doing? You'll drop me!" I laughed into his back.
"I wouldn't dare" he replied and raced to the bathroom.

"ok ok! Too fast!" I exclaimed whilst clutching his waist tightly. As he arrived, he gently placed me onto my feet amd we looked at eachother, smiling.
"Thank you" I grinned. He responded with a kiss on my nose. So cute.

"Ok let's do this!" he shouted loudly whilst grabbing the face masks I forced him to keep at his house for when i was here.
"Shh" i giggled and placed my hand over his face "not so loud".
"Sorry" he grinned. He's definitely not sorry.
"Wait!" i exclaimed as he was opening the packet. He stopped and turned to me.
"You have to have your hair out of your face, hold on" I commented. After searching through a draw for a few seconds, i pulled out a hair bobble " let me do it".
He knew to just let me so he lifted me by my hips onto the counter "ok, give me a beautiful new hair style" he requested.

I smiled and started to tie the front half of his fluffy hair into a small bun. It was just the right length. He stared at me the whole time.

"Beautiful" i complimented and kissed his lips quickly. He looked into the mirror and lazily smiled "Hell yeah you are".
"Shut up" I laughed as i put my hair up into a bun too.

"Ok, so we just apply it to our foreheads, noses and chin right?" he distractedly said whilst reading the packet.
"Yup, i have brushes we can use" I said as i was starting to look for them.
"No! I want to use my finger" he replied and stuck his finger in the packet.
"Or we'll use our fingers" I defeatedly sighed but chuckled at the sight of him opening it carefully, a concentrated look on his face. I watched him until he fully finished putting it on. " I want to do yours too!" he exclaimed, rushing to get the packet again.
"Ok ok, calm down" i smiled.

He smoothed his fingers lightly over my face, applying the cool mask onto it. I took the time again to stare at him. He's so pretty.
"Done!" he excitedly said "now we wait 15 minutes sooo...COOKIE TIME!"
"Yes it's cookie time" i laughed. He grabbed my hand and opened the door.

Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.