"My pleasure, make sure not to leave anything to Jio" Khun Prim cross her arms.

"Want a video on how I will cut his head?" Vegas smirk raising an eyebrow in proud.

"Ohoi! Really, then you must do it!" Khun Prim said clasping her palms.

I only shook my head in their dark joke. I'm not sure if it's just a joke or I will surely witness Vegas torture that man.

That's quite satisfying to imagine, blood flowing through his body.

"Enough of jokes, let's go outside and meet them" Vegas said and carried the bags.

Khun Prim and I both nodded and follow Vegas, Khun Prim who will not go with us just follow until we reach outside the warehouse where the plane is.

From outside, I saw more than three dozen of Vegas' and Khun Prim's bodyguards gathering outside.

"Good day Khun Vegas and Khun Pete! We're here to serve you and ready to protect you!" The bodyguards greeted us in unison.

I can only draw a thin line in my lips.

"I teach them how to greet you hehe, is that good?" Khun Prim playfully flip her hair proudly.

You shouldn't bother them anymore Khun, you just tired them" I commented.

"Pete is right Prim, look at them you let them lay under the sun" Vegas also said pointing the bodyguards who are still standing straight under the heat of the sun.

"Aw I thought you'll love it, anyways they will be cold inside the plane" Khun Prim said holding her waist like a pregnant woman.

"So should we go?" Vegas said.

"Hmm, take care both of you" Khun Prim said looking at Vegas and I.

"You too, please take a look to Venice and Macau..." Vegas said pulling Khun Prim a hug and I just move.

Khun Prim nodded and they both hug each other, I pursed my lips waiting for them to be done.

"Have a safe flight" Khun Prim said.

"Take care too Khun Prim, thank you again for helping" I said smiling.

"Anything for you and Venice— Vegas" Khun Prim said.

I nodded and bid our goodbyes, after that I turned around not waiting for Vegas.

"Meung! Let's go inside the plane, it's hot in here! We're leaving!" I shouted as loud as I can them to be able to hear me.

All of them nodded and eventually started to enter the plane.

When they all enter, I follow them eventually. I felt Vegas is still following me, but I am not giving him an attention for some unknown reason, I'm just pissed off.

I don't know, I just saw him hugging Khun Prim and I'm acting like this. I never been so pissed off in my whole life, not even with Venice when he's around a lot of woman almost clung him.

Vegas is just looks like a bastard that's why.

When I'm Inside, I walk around the aisle looking for a seat. Almost all the seats infront are full occupied by the bodyguards.

When I saw an available seat, I was about to sit when someone grabbed my arms.

"This is not our row" Vegas said still grabbing my arm.

"I don't care! Go find your own seat, I want here leave me alone" I whine rolling my eyes.

"Are you sulking?" Vegas asked frowning.