"What do you mean obsessed? He's obsessed with Venice?" I asked curiously.

I mean who would not admire and be obsessed to my fiance though?

"Venice and I met a girl, it's Pie, a management of administration student." Vegas said.

I frown upon noticing a small smile flash on Vegas' lips.

"Pie became our only friend in that uni, we hang out like a normal friends. But the Teepakorn also mess up with Pie, Pie caught the attention of Jio that's why he started to bother Venice for being with Pie all the time, and when Jai knew it he acted like a jealous obsessed boyfriend who he's not." I didn't utter a word and just wait for Vegas to tell more story.

"Then? Jai attacked Pie? Jio attacked Venice and you?" I asked.

I saw how Vegas took a deep sigh. He bowed his head, pursed his lis and play with his fingers.

"But if you're not ready to tell me, then it's ok... The reason you gave are enough to add them as the secondary suspect" I said and slowly touch his hand and eventually caress the back of his palm.

Vegas tilt his head to look at me, and even though I don't know what I am doing, I just flash a small smile reassuring him that's alright.

He smile back to me.

"What is your plan now?" I asked later on.

"I order some spy to look for the three of them, my subordinate told me that Jet and Jai are in the Japan while Jio is here in the bangkok" Vegas said.

"So Jio will be our primary suspect right now, knowing he's around the city?" I frown.

"We never know, yes he can be our primary suspect and probably the first person we'll investigate... but we're still check for Jet and Jai" Vegas said caressing my hand back.

When I notice that, an awkward presence hit me. I slowly and smoothly pulled back my hand pretending to scratch my forehead, so he would not think I avoid him which is I did.

"Do you have the exact place of him?" I asked again just to ease the awkwardness.

"Yes, he's in the rural area of Thailand... He's probably avoiding an interaction with Theerapanyakul but still checking on us" Vegas stand up and search for something.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I saw him get his key.

"Do you want to go home first, so I can prepare for our first move... I'll call you or pick—" I interrupt him.

"No, I'm going to help you prepare... and beside when I go back, for sure Khun Kim will see me and ask me a lot of questions, I don't want to think other than our plan" I said blankly.

"How about your friends and Khun No, they will probably notice your sudden disappearance" Vegas said leaning his back in the wall.

"The house is full of important people and I not part of it, they will not notice I'm not there..." I said surely.

"How about Kim? He knows you're with me"

I sigh and pout when I remembered Khun Kim knew who I go with.

"Don't worry about it, I'll find a way... for now stay here and contact at least one member of the family let them know where will you go, lie." Vegas handed me his phone.

I grin looking his phone.

"I'm holding two phone right now, the phone you handed me yesterday is still here ... And I got my phone charge, so do you want to have your phone back?" I ask raising his phone.