"The hell you looking at?" Tankhun ask raising an eyebrow.

"I started to wonder if Pete really marrying Venice because he loves him, or Pete just wanted to escape your crazy stuffs that always giving him a headache" Kim said sarcastically.

"You bastard! I'm older than you! How can you say I'm crazy huh?!" Tankhun yelled pointing at Kim.

While the unbothered Kim just smirk and turn his back on Tankhun.

+++

Laying beside Venice is just so comfortable, I can rest without minding anyone. It's like he is my comfort and safe zone. By just smelling his manly perfume can put me in a calm and relaxing rest.

After some time, I heard my phone rang. Khun No's name popped up on the screen. I check it to see his message.

Khun No :(

Hey my love Pete!
come downstairs and stop cuddling with your fiance!

We'll have fun tonight so you better get your ass here!

Love, Hot gorgeous Tankhun <3

sent.

I just shook my head smiling as I read Khun No's message. Putting my phone back, I wrapped my arms around Venice's waist to cuddle him a few more minutes.

"Is that Phi Khun?" Venice ask in his husky voice.

"Hmm, he wanted me to come with him... he probably wants to throw unreasonable party again" I said still burying my face on Venice's underarm.

"Then you should go, you should hang out more with your future brother-in-law's... cause for sure after the wedding we'll be busy making our own family" Venice said caressing the back of my head.

"But I want cuddles" I said in a cute voice teasing him.

"I have also errands to run" — Venice also wrapped his arms in my waist — "I need to finish all the paperworks I have for two months, cause I don't want something to bother us in our upcoming wedding" Venice added.

I took a deep sigh and nodded.

"Ok love, I'll to with Khun No and go to your work" I tilt my head a bit to see his face.

Venice press his lips against mine and we shared kisses again.

+++

With loud loud noises in Yok's bar, I casually covered my ears as we entered the bar.

Arm, Pol, Khun Tay, Porsche and Che' are all here invited with Khun No to drink in the bar.

"Oh the VIP are here! Come here Khun Tankhun, here are your seats" Phi Yok came to fetch us to our table.

We all follow her to our designated table and casually sat down.

"I'll go get some beer and wine, I'll be right back" Porsche stand up and walk to get some beers.

"Khun No, can I excuse myself... I need to go to restroom" Arm ask Khun No.