Wrath came up along my blood, I clench my fist and get my gun in my table. I'm nervous and mad at the same time, I don't know who dare to mess up with Venice.

As far as I know Venice has no own enemy, the Theerapanyakul have but not Venice. I start to doubt my guts, what if it wasn't Venice at all.

What if they're not targeting Venice, what if it is me they want to. Venice got dragged into this because for sure everyone knows about us. They are using Venice to come with me.

But why did I do? I don't have an enemy, no one cares about me. Is there nothing they can have in me.

I pulled my hair in frustration and didn't do anything but to leave my room with a gun in my hand. I walk as fast as I can, not minding anyone who can see me.

The mansion is already quite and maybe the people living here are all sleeping and resting in their own room, while I'm here worrying for Venice.

I start to question my decision, I don't want to put Venice in danger. I don't want to obey the caller's order not wanting Venice to be hurt. But at the same time I'm doubting the situation, what if I can't make it myself. Venice and I might not be leave the house alive.

+++

T

he time I get out of my car parked outside the minor family's house, the cold breeze of air touches my skin.

I took a deep breath convincing myself to calm down, I slowly took a step forward to reach the main door. The whole mansion is quite and dark, there's no light in here.

I wonder where is Minor family's bodyguards and their subordinates. Why is there no one here? It seems like the minor isn't here too.

I clench my jaw in annoyance, I can't understand anything and I don't have an idea on what will come up in a few minutes.

With the gun in my hand pointing the front direction of the door, I hardly kick the door causing it to open widely.

The dark and quite hallway met me, roaming my eyes and pointing my gun in every corner of the house expecting someone to come out. I can't see anything because it's fully dark and only the light came from the moon that serves as the dim light.

"Hello! Who the hell just called me? Where is Venice?!" I shouted expecting someone to answer me.

But no one answered, I took a few steps forward again. But I flinch and pulled the trigger when I heard the door shut.

"Aaaaaahhh! Shia! You bastard just come out! Stop your motherf+ck+ng games!" I shouted in anger.

"Oi get out now–" I turned to look at the other corner of the house hearing a familiar voice, I narrowed my eyes to figure out if someone's there.

I slowly took a few steps forward still pointing my gun ready to draw a shot.

"Oi! Enough! Don't shoot me Pete! It's me! Oh my god!" A loud high pitched shout came out infront of me revealing the terrified face of Khun No.

A small flashlight pointing at him revealing his shiny silver attire that reflects to the lights, he looks like a disco ball.

"Oi! Khun No what the hell did you do! You ruined the surprise brat!" Another familiar shout came out behind Khun No revealing Porsche with his silver attire too.

"What can I do?! He almost shoot me?! I don't want to die yet stupid! Y'all too slow!" Khun No also yelled back to Porsche.

Only Khun No and Porsche is visible right now, Khun No's flashlight was the only light that serves to let us see each other.