Making a mess in the kitchen*

WARNING⚠️ sexual content in this chapter, read at your own risk!!

"well now I know you and Loki aren't canoodling" Stark said casually - you scoffed at his use of the word canoodling.
"I'm sure you won't be that alarmed to hear this"

"Right..." you said unsure

Tony looked down at his desk, took a deep breath and blurted it out "Uh, Loki will be working with us from tomorrow!" He said with a fake grin.

"What?!" You were shocked and quite honestly scared but you couldn't show it, in attempt to look like someone who hadn't slept with Loki the night before, you raised you eyebrows (assuming that's how a normal person would react.)
"But why? He's a criminal!"

"I know, I know" Stark said shaking his head "but we need to do some research on him in the lab and Thor says he is quite intelligent"

I know he's intelligent you thought to yourself, given his established vocabulary you guessed he'd had a rather lavish education.

"Besides," he continued "he'll be wearing handcuffs most of the time"

This eased your mind a little, but you still worried what Loki would get up to.

"Well look at the time!" Stark glanced at his watch "I must be off to Morgan's school. Lovely talking with you y/n." And with that, he swiftly got up from his desk, you handed him his briefcase and he was out the door in a matter of seconds.

Your head was pounding with all the thoughts rushing by, could you see Loki everyday and pretend nothing had happened, what if Loki said something to stark - to anyone in fact!
You gulped loudly and got up fixing your skirt, you had the whole day to yourself now.

***

You moved down the hall checking your phone - nothing knew or of interest to you. The building seemed practically empty with most of the avengers on a mission and Tony with Pepper at the Morgan's school. So when you heard a shuffle on the carpet behind you, your heart began to beat quickly. Turning your head you saw...Nothing.

The curtains at the window lay almost still, the cool breeze that the aircon admitted wafting them slightly. Many floors below you could hear the murmur of the city, chatter and traffic, a distant police siren. You sighed, probably just your imagination. Turning round to head back to your room, a pair of cold hands grabbed your waist. You screamed petrified as their icy touch made you shiver.

"Great Gods! Why do you scream like that?" Loki hissed "Don't tell you didn't know it was me"

"I did in fact know it was you" you huffed "that's why I screamed" Loki said nothing, breathing heavily from behind you, his breath tickling your neck. "I thought I was alone" you explained.

"Well you thought wrong y/n" he whispered. "But, no one else is here. Other than us two"

"I know" you squeaked, thinking of all the things that could happen in this time you had alone together.

"Had you forgotten about me being in the building entirely?" Loki gasped dramatically and put a hand to his heart as if pained by the thought. "perhaps you have even forgotten the night that we shared?"

"Well I-" You stammered, unsure how to respond.

"You haven't!" He grinned "You think about it often don't you?" Loki relished in the thought of you recalling your session of passionate sex.

"N-no" you tried to deny it.

"You don't think about my fingers dipping in and out of you?" he smirked, one eyebrow raised. At this point, Loki's hand began to snake around your waist creating tingles on your skin in its path.