First day

Loki hastily scooped your naked body in his arms and carried you out of your room. Once in the hallway you clung to him in a hope to hide your body from potential onlookers but thankfully you didn't meet any.

It was 3am and you could both hear the soft snores of everyone on the avengers campus. The only ones awake, the excitement sent a shiver down your spine. As you approached the end of the hall, you were faced by a blank wall however with the quick flick of Loki's hand a door appeared and he quietly opened it, stepping inside with you still in his arms.

You gasped in amazement but also confusion, somehow Loki had managed to conjure up an entire apartment for himself, in the classic asgardian style. The sweet smell of cinnamon and cloves filled your nostrils making you smile as he carefully set you down on the king sized bed laden with pillows and silky green sheets. You laid back on the mattress seductively and spread your legs for Loki, who stood directly in front of you licking his lips. "This is going to be fun" he purred.

———

You awoke groggily, golden sunlight streaming through window onto emerald sheets. You didn't have emerald sheets.

Attempting to turn over, you were caught off guard by the pale, veiny arms entwined around your body but with a little shuffling you came face to face with the god of mischief. His green eyes gleamed in the morning sun.

"Sleep well darling?" He asked inquisitively- you scoffed at his sanguine approach to the situation. How had you gotten yourself here? And why did you have this god awful headache...

"I- ugh" you sighed, even talking made your head pound.

"I can help with that" Loki winked before lightly pressing cold finger tips to your temples. It was as if your headache was getting drained, the pain slowly trickling from your head. After a minute - it was gone.

"I suppose you'll have many questions seeing as your pathetic midgardian brains can't hold an ounce of memory." You rolled your eyes at his comment.

"there was party last night that tony organised" oh yes I remember that you thought "and then we played a game" Loki grinned at the thought "it ended with us two together, and well, I'd hope you would atleast recall the fun we had last night hmm?" He said silkily.

No no no I did not have sex with the god of mischief, Loki of all people!! You fucked up
y/n. Oh god.

"You already regret it." Loki added sharply after watching your expressions closely.

"No that's not true! I never said that" you replied defensively.

"It's written all over your face" he seemed half amused at your disability to hide your expression and half...hurt.

"Loki please" you tried to look at anything but his eyes that flared with anger and landed on the clock by the bedside table. 9:07 am.

"Shit" you muttered under your breath, you were meant to be in Tony's office by now. "I have to go"

"Oh I'm sure you do" Loki glared at you from the other side of the bed.

———

You scurried down the hall as quickly as you could, Loki had left you with no clothes in his fantasy apartment and you couldn't find the words to ask him for some, so instead you took your chances and got to your room as quickly as you could.

Slamming the door behind you and sliding down into a ball you sighed, dad would be so disappointed in you - sleeping with a criminal for god sake!! Fuck what's tony going to think, and Nat and Wanda and....Steve. Oh Steve what a sweetheart. Maybe I'll just tell no one.