Getting organised

Emma and I stumbled back to the apartment stopping by the pizza place on the way to get something to fill our empty stomachs. We then set up in Em's bed watching the US office as we ate the pizza.

emmasmithh

Liked by jenwalker and 72 othersTimer pics and pizzajenwalker get you a friend that looks at you like we look at pizza 🤤

Timer pics and pizza
jenwalker get you a friend that looks at you like we look at pizza 🤤

We finished eating and watched a few more episodes, struggling to keep our eyes open to finish the last episode. I looked at my phone to check the time before going to sleep

*1 unread message*

My heart jumped even seeing his name appear on the screen

Charles
I had a great time with you today and I can't wait to see you again :)

Jen
Me too, it was so much fun to actually meet you for more than a minute this time 😂

- -

The next morning Emma and I decided we needed a lie in after the events of yesterday. We sat in bed scrolling and gossiping for a few hours before I took myself off for a shower to wash the sea salt out of my hair that had accumulated over the day yesterday.

I switched on the shower allowing the water to heat up whilst I stripped out of my pyjamas. I stepped in to the shower letting the water run over my hair, softening the crispiness from the salt. When I was finished I jumped out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel before moisturising, feeling sorry for my skin after a day full of sun and sea. I returned to my bedroom, checking my phone that I had left charging on my bedside table.

*1 unread message*
43 minutes ago
Charles
Morning 🙂

Jen                   Sorry was in the shower, morning ☺️

Charles
👀

Jen Grow up! 😂

I changed into a pair of sweat shorts and a plain white tshirt before blow drying my hair.
My plan for today was to find a stationary shop for all our notebooks and folders for the year. We would still have our online lectures taught in Scotland whilst we completed the practical side here in Monaco.