Chapter 5

General POV

Yamato woke up slowly in a hospital bed he as he came to he noticed Vestal in the corner of the room with a glass of water.

Vestal: And right on cue. How're you feeling Yamato?

Yamato: Sore.....dehydrated........scratched up....

Vestal: Yeah, only natural seeing as you got slammed into the seabed twice by rogue waves. Drink this.

Vestal handed Yamato a glass of water which he gratefully drank. Once he was finished he rubbed his eyes as he opened them completely.

Yamato: What happened while I was gone?

Vestal: Enterprise attempted, and I emphasize attempted, to help respond to an SOS signal. You're in a good enough condition to be discharged but don't make this a habit.

Yamato: *scared* Yes ma'am.

Yamato then jumped out of bed and looked for his clothes......and didn't find them.

Yamato: Um....where's my clothes?

Vestal: Oh, they didn't survive, they quite literally disintegrated yesterday.

Yamato deflated at this news but Vestal continued.

Vestal: But Hornet and Hamman also bought you some new clothes that are more Eagle Union based.

She said gesturing to a group of clothes on the foot of his hospital bed.

In the commander's room Wales, Illustrious, Enterprise, Belfast, Hornet, Ping Hai, and Ning Hai were inside when someone knocked n the door.

Wales: Come in.

Vestal opened the door but only partially like she was hiding something.

Vestal: Sorry I'm late, but I've brought someone along.

She opened the door fully to see Yamato now in a gray Eagle Union Hoodie, Cap, and Jeans with a white undershirt, he looked a little self conscious about himself though.

Yamato: Hey guys.....

Enterprise: Yamato! *rushes over and starts hugging him* You're alive! *bonks his head and then starts shaking him* Why the hell did you leave me and the others like that?! Do you know how......

As if Enterprise entered overprotective girlfriend mode she started berating Yamato for what happened yesterday while everyone else just sweatdropped at this.

Belfast: I didn't know this was even possible for Miss Enterprise.

Hornet: I got something new to tease her about!

Enterprise shot her a glare for this but Wales coughed to get the focus back on topic.

Wales: Back on topic;, Ning Hai, Ping Hai why were the both of you out there in the first place?

Ping Hai: dragon Empery detected a massive concentration of Siren Warships in the area and we were sent off to investigate. Ning Hai took the brunt of the attack and just managed to live through it.

Hornet: Sounds like the Arbiters are up to their crazy bullshit again.

Yamato: Who?

Enterprise: The leaders of the sirens......among them is the reason we didn't trust you at first.

Yamato decided not to push the topic further as the conversation continued.

Wales: This is very concerning news.

Illustrious: Indeed, whatever they may be planning is never good.

Enterprise: Do we have any intel about Sakuran or Ironblood movements?

Ning Hai: No, also who is he?

She said pointing at Yamato.

Yamato: A defector, and no all my information is completely Kaput here.

Hornet: Now what do we do?

Belfast: Well, the Royal Navy has launched an investigation using 2 of our Maids. Sheffield and Edinburgh. In fact they left yesterday.

Yamato: Huh......that's why I wasn't harassed when I left for the beach.

When Yamato mentioned the beach Hornet's face scrunched up as overwhelming guilt flooded her. Just then the telephone rang and Wales had to get it.

Wales: Bother that telephone. Excuse me for a bit.

Wales walked off as Hornet looked guiltily at Yamato.

Hornet: Yamato...

Yamato: *cuts her off* It's fine Hornet, you didn't mean any harm and I am here right now aren't I?

Hornet: *phew* Thank god for you thinking like that. Anyway you and Enty ready to hit it off yet?

This drastic tone change relieved Enterprise that Hornet was still.....Hornet, so much so that she didn't register what she said properly at the time......but Yamato did.

Yamato: *tomato blush* Excuse me.

Yamato promptly left......and then screamed in the hall, he then walked back in feeling much better. Just as Wales got off the phone with whoever she was talking to.

Wales: That was Sheffield, they've infiltrated the Sakura Empire. 

Enterprise: And now, we wait. 

A/N: I don't have a lot to say in this chapter, sorry for the mediocre chapter deku03152007, my mind is very one-tracked so most of my focus is on one book at a time which is why when some of my books come back from a long hiatus I have no idea what to do with them. MJTM 2 is gonna get an update tomorrow so look forward to that, check out  dieHero (the Leader/military specialist), DrDestiny (our memelord), 007weeb (dH's girl) and if really desperate check ot Captainrex2177 (the copycat). I'm kuwebby2 (the second-in-command/All-Rounder who knows a lot but isn't too good with everything) I'll see you tomorrow and expect a much better chapter tomorrow.

Bonus

Just assign roles to whoever