Jesus Christ

The name Jesus's is sacred all through the bible and was called to be what has been named the price of peace he had a rough life. When the time started he was sacrificed on the cross for sin was named as his father God can be known all over he the type of friends he had became known as his disciples.
Characters as the nativity shows how he was born slowly and known are the time should be given the time shall be known as the time shatters when the name of Jesus is called it brings shattered names slain for ever. Captured is the way the Lord acts as when his son was a child. When the time who have a same ending with all the while. Before the time can be the type of heard words to the broken hearted happenings and times.
Called are the followers the type of friends that he had such as he had no children but the ones given to him be the heavenly father.
Dedicated to the heavenly father his work was never given him littered paid.

Dead was the part of the was known he got baptised by the Baptist and he was known to be a follower of the Christian religion.
Concerned was Mary the mother of God at the age where Jesus became to know that God could handle the pressure of how his only son was born from he own womb and designed to die.