"All the guardians, except the 4th, are here. We await your orders Lord Ainz."

"Excellent, then I shall relay to you the discovery about this world we are in." I replied

I then started to explain everything that the scouts we send when we arrived found about the world. Example, the fact that magic work differently and that the spells here are unknown for us. We also discovered that we are in a land once ruled by a Demon Lord named Clayman and that he was killed by another Demon Lord call Rimuru Tempest.

"This Rimuru his also called 'God of Chaos' by the residents of this land." I said to the group.

"Unforgivable! The only being who can claim the title of god is Lord Ainz!" stipulated some guardians.

*Few arguing seconds later.*

"Enough!" I yelled to get everyone's attention back.

"Sebas, you and Yuri will be charged to go find that 'god' and talk to him, we need him to stay out of our businesses." I informed.

"Yes my Lord." responded Sebas.

"Why not send me Lord Ainz?" interrupted Albedo angry at Sebas for taking her place.

"Well... ahem, it is because I need you here Albedo." I responded hoping she will fall for the trap.

"Well if it is because you need me, I shall stay."

In fact, I don't really need you, I just can't let you go, or you might destroy another village like yesterday. I honestly don't want to deal with a 'war' against that Rimuru guy.

"With that, you are all dismissed." I said.

When everyone had left, Albedo came closer, almost climbing to me.

"Lord Ainz, what did you need me for." she said blushing and approaching more.

"I... um... I-I need you to..."

"Strip and wait you in your chambers? I can do it right here if you wish." she said exited as she started stripping slowly.

I rapidly stop her and said 'N-No Albedo, I need you and the dark elves to find a way to hide Nazarick from the public.'.

That should be a good excuse, right?

"I-I see, I am sorry Lord Ainz, I will go do that right away." she responded a bit disappointed that I didn't let her strip and ran off.

*sight* Disaster avoided... for now at least. Even if she says it's okay, I still feel bad to have changed her original settings. Anyway, it's not like I can do something now.

3RD person POV

Souei came back to Tempest two days after departure and reported to Rimuru.

"Lord Rimuru, I am back from the investigation." said the blue-haired man.

"I see, then tell me what did you found." asked the slime.

"I conversed with some resident of the land who happen to have disused with the tomb inhabitant, and they informed me that this tomb is called Nazarick and that it is led by someone named Ainz Ooal Gown." said the ninja.

"I also found out that they send a messenger to meet with you." added the Fair Oni.

"Meet with me! Why?" respond the god.

"I do not know, sorry my Lord." said Souei a bit disappointed in himself for lacking the answer of his master's question.

"Don't sweet it Souei. We will just have to wait and see." informed the God of Chaos.