She realized that I wasn't that happy and continued with her pleading face, almost crying:

"I-I... I want to help with t-the thing Guy d-dumped on you."

"I see, but does Frey know you are here?" I asked.

"Eu... uh... yes?" she asked(?).

Somehow I don't believe that's true.

Then a certain harpy entered the room with an annoyed/angry face and started to drag Milim back to the door.

"Sorry... she fled again." apologized Frey with a smile.

"Oh... don't worry..." I responded.

"F-Frey! Let me help Bestie pleeease." Milim said trying to escape her grip but couldn't.

"You didn't finish your work Milim." the former Demon Lord responded.

*Few seconds while Milim try to free herself.*

"Fine..." pout the dragonoid.

"But I will come back to play with Rimuru!" she added.

Is it me, or she just said that she came to play?

{No master, she did.}

She had no intention to help me at all... that's harsh... but expected.

{...}

*sight*

Milim left with Frey and Shuna closed the second door. We installed a smaller sliding door so if the main one is destroyed in events like this we can still continue the meeting in privacy. It was a good investment if you ask me, event if the others didn't believe it was until now.

"Wll, loks like another of Lord Rimuru's idea was useful." state an executive.

"Agreed." said the others.

*Few second pause*

"Ahem." I got everyone's attention.

"Souei, can you investigate the area without entering the building?" I asked Souei.

"Of course my Lord." he responded confidently as usual.

"Perfect, now that we are done with that, the meeting is terminated, so you can all go back to your occupations. Oh, and if you find someone who says he is coming from the tomb send him to me right away." I informed the group.

"Understood." they said.

Ainz POV

*Two days later*

It has been 3 days since we arrived in this unknown world. Nazarick is still functioning correctly, but I do have a hard time acting like a supreme ruler. I am sitting on the giant throne in front of the guild's banner in the throne room. The room lies on the 10th floor, the deepest one of the dungeon, it is a marvellous gigantic room enough to fit several hundred people. From the ceiling hang multiple chandeliers made of precious stones, but the most important is the numerous flags with the symbols of each 41 Supreme Beings. But now, I wait for the guardians to arrive. I asked Albedo to summon the floor guardians here, except the 4th... for space reasons.

I need to send someone to talk to the 'god' that reside in the forest the scouts found, and I know exactly who fit the bill for this job.

Then I saw Shalltear arriving with her -Gate-, she already started arguing with Albedo about you would make the better wife, but thanks to Cocytus, who just arrived, they stopped. It took a few more minutes for the rest to arrive. When they were all here they kneeled and Albedo started talking.