17.

WhatsApp: Tom Holland

Tom 🕷
Hey are you coming down to breakfast?

Emmi 🩰
No. I ordered room service.

Tom 🕷
Are you okay?

Emmi 🩰
Yeah.

Tom 🕷
I don't believe you.

Emmi 🩰
🤷🏻‍♀️

Tom 🕷
Emmi what's wrong?

Emmi 🩰
Nothing

Tom 🕷
Bullshit. Damiano and Marie were whispering all night at dinner, and Thomas looked like someone smashed his favourite guitar. So I'll ask again. What's wrong?

Emmi 🩰
Just come up to my room. It'll be easier to explain in person.

Tom 🕷
Okay. I'm on my way.

"Emmilie, it's Tom."

"Holland?" Emmilie clarified.

"Do I sound Italian?"

Emmilie rolled her eyes and walked over to the door. She still looked out just to be sure before opening the door. She smiled when she saw Tom standing there. She gave him a tight hug. He rubbed her back and rested his cheek on top of her head.

"Ms. Alonso?"

"Sí that's me," Emmilie pulled away from Tom. She smiled seeing the food.

"I have your first order. We are working on making the second order, but we didn't want this food to get cold."

"Thank you so much. Can you please put the cart in the living room?"

"Absolutely," the woman smiled and walked in.

"You ordered a lot," Tom said looking at the cart.

"I'm a stress eater, and you know it," Emmilie ran her fingers through her hair.

"You're literally on vacation. What are you stressed about?" Tom folded his arms as they walked into her room.

"Dios Mío, what don't I have to be stressed about?" She laughed running her fingers through her hair.

"I'll be back soon with the rest of your food, Ms. Alonso."

"Gracias," Emmilie smiled and shut the door.

The two of them walked into the living room. They sat down on the sofa next to each other. Emmilie grinned and grabbed the bottle of champagne. She quickly popped it open and poured them both glasses.