Chapter 34 : One Beautiful Day Doesn't Make a Summer

Start from the beginning

"Fuck," she said, causing Medea to turn around and stare at the half-naked blonde.

Aurora realises this, almost screams again, and says, "I have never told you that you can turn around yet!"

"How come you leave me with so many hickeys?" Aurora asks as she puts on the clothes.

"You did the same thing. Look at my inner thighs," Medea gestures her hand to her thighs.

"Or do you want to see it now?" she asks, reaching out to remove her pants and letting Aurora see it.

The blonde woman's eyes widened as she said, "You crazy woman! Why would I do that?" hurling the pillows at the Duchess.

Duchess Medea could only smirk evilly at the blonde when she turned around. Aurora falls from the bed again as she prepares to get out of bed. Last night, she did nothing except for-- oh well.

Medea rushes to Aurora, sliding her strong arms beneath the blonde's neck and legs, lifting the younger woman to the bed. Duchess Valimos is all too aware of her fall. After all, it was her first time, and they went overboard. Nevertheless, she doesn't say anything, so the blonde woman isn't embarrassed.

"She realised it now, judging by her expression," Medea glimpsed at the other woman's face.

Medea brings Aurora to the bathroom while waiting for her outside, assisting her with returning to the room. Afterwards, they go to the table, discovering that everyone else is outside except them. Aurora remains in Medea's arms, her face hidden in the crook of the Duchess' neck. When all eyes are on her, she feels humiliated.

"The side effects are still there, causing her to have difficulty walking," Medea said, placing the blonde next to Isis.

Duchess Smith greets the Crown Princess first, then proceeds to do the same to the other. As she looks at Veronica, her face blushes a bit, avoiding having eye contact with Natalie. The blonde seems puzzled by that sudden reaction. Probably, she feels awkward for not talking to her for some time.

Hector also is extra annoying that morning. He looks at Natalie as if he wants to burr a hole in her head. If only looks could kill, Natalie would be dead now. Regardless, Princess Isis sensed something weird going on at the table but continued to live up to the atmosphere.

She leans on to the Duchess of Light without warning, and Natalie responds by backing away.

"What are you doing?" inquires the blonde, her face tears away from Isis's.

Princess Isis then extends her hand and places it on Duchess Smith's forehead.

"Thank God, you're not burning up anymore," Isis said as she drew her hand back.

"However, you were intoxicated last night, and I was concerned. Fortunately, Duchess Medea was on hand to assist you," the Duchess of Light stops in her track before she sips the tea.

Meanwhile, Veronica choked on her tea as soon as she said, "assist."

Still oblivious, Isis asks, "Are you all right?" they all turn their heads to look at her.

She coughs a few times before answering, "Yes, I am fine."

The amethyst eyes are fixed on the pink-haired woman. Veronica then makes unintentional eye contact with her, and as expected, she avoids eye contact with Medea.

"She is aware of what happened last night," it doesn't take much time for Duchess Valimos to know about that.

Marquess Hector then gets up without saying anything, leaving everyone perplexed. He's been acting like that since the morning, enraged out of nowhere and almost fighting Apollo.