After calming down a bit, I grinned at Chenle, "I love math class now"

"I can agree with you on that", he replied with a chuckle.

I grabbed my stuff for the second period, which was English, an easier subject at least. I put up my mathematic stuff on the locker and patted Chenle with a long sigh as I gestured for us to go.

"I'll see you tommorow my beloved math teacher", I muttered melancholically and walked for the English classroom.

Looking into my right, for the far reach of the hallway, I stared at the figure of Sunhee being approached by Ni-ki himself. They do look good together if I will say so myself, if only the cute girl wasn't taken by another gorgeous guy.

They give the aura of those opposite attracts couple that I usually read about. You know, where the sunshine girl is being loved by the bad boy type of a leading man.

I'm a sucker for those trope and yet, for some reason, I wasn't loving the view of them, so I averted my eyes back to Chenle.

It looks like he noticed where I was looking and the idiot had a big grin on his face, "Jealous are you?"

"Shut up, Chenle. I was clearly just asking to myself on how the two of them could be close", I snapped in annoyance.

"Whatever you say...", he drawled out, seemingly unconvinced.

I just rolled my eyes at him and let out a frustrated sigh as I started to make way over for our next classroom where the classmates of ours are already stepping inside.

Here goes nothing.

For another class, hoping it would be good to me as well.

"You have got to be kidding me!", I whisper-yelled to Chenle as my eyes looked over to the back of the classroom.

There he was. Nishimura. Flipping Riki slumped against the desk with his head on it and is staring out the window like he was in his own world.

This was going to be a long day. It's a very dreadful one for your Minji here truly.

The day went by impossibly slow like a turtle on their way back to the sea, but luckily one period later, we were on my favorite time of the day - lunch. Oh my dear, my baby time. My precious hour to see my babies.

Some may say I was being too dramatic, but nothing can replace my love for food there. What they were selling here is actually edible!

I can't forget back in middle school, the cooks there must be the worst cooks in the world. How can you even fail at the simple taste of pancake?

I wasn't exaggerating when once we got a one week off school because of the massive food poisoning in every grade. Thankfully, Chenle shared a food cooked by his mom that day and we were free to be one of the victims.

I strolled in through the already crowded caf with Chenle and sat down at an empty table. How were we even able to find this one?

Let's just say I push my way through some chattering girls and scare them away with my friendly smile.

Chenle handed me one of the lunch box he prepared and I loved him the more for it.

"Oh my gosh, you actually remembered I love your mom's teriyaki chicken!", I exclaimed with a watery mouth after I open the tupperware and see the magic.

"I knew you would try to steal my food anyway, so I got you your own lunch box", Chenle replied with a lick on his lips.

We sounded like second-graders talking about food but I didn't care as long as I got to satisfy the monster in my stomach.