Mobbed

I looked into her green eyes and all i saw was fear I hugged her tight whispering that everything would be ok. She started to cry into my hoody when tucker nudged me and gave another look I glared at him and he walked away silently "You're fine now. I promise" she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up at me and smiled "you need rest now go sleep me and Tucker will be on night watch so you have nothing to worry about" she walked over to one of the bags and grabbed a hoody out of it then lay on a pile of hay next to the door.

After a while everyone was asleep except me and Tucker as we had to watch out for zombies "Dude take care of her" I looked to Tucker who nodded his head towards Ruth who lay sleeping with at least 2 hoodies on, It was cold "I will" I smiled and looked out of a hole in the wall, there was loads of zombies....Everywhere! "oh Shit, Tucker come see this" Tucker ran towards me and looked outside there was more than 20 but less than 100. I had never seen so many in one place if one of us made a sound we would be dead "If anyone thing happens we go out the back door nothing is there, I just checked" Tucker ran back over to me, I sat staring out until...

Grizz started to bark we didn't no why "Shut that fucking dog up, Tucker" he ran and tried to grab Grizzwald who would not be quiet "he won't, shit" we were panicking by now "Ruth wake up" I shook her while Tucker held the doors together against loads of zombies I ran to Sonj then Jordan and got them up "WE HAVE TO GO!" i shouted trying to speak over the doors banging and zombies screaming.

We got out just as the door couldnt hold and the zombies hurried through i handed Ruth one of my swords and we ran. They were everywhere It was too much to handle all we could do was run but once we got away from it all Ruth was nowhere to be seen.

Do you like this new fanfic so far? I'm enjoying writing this. New part will be out soon so keep an eye out <3 :3