-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖-

Trigger Warning: Fluff, Arguing, Brief Knife mentioning
(This song ^^ is also in the playlist based off this fic that was presented in the first A/n- ITS MY FAV SONG TOO)
____________
____________
____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*THIRD PERSON POV*
"Wait...what?" Y/n raised an eyebrow as Jason rolled his eyes- the two walking hand by hand in the empty hall as he pulled his jacket over his shoulder.

"You heard me," he tilted his head to meet her eyes as she let out a huff. "Nope...I'm not going on a date with you!" She gave him a simple smile as he squinted his eyes- his eyes begging on his knees for one.
"C'mon Y/n...pleaseee!" He laughed as she did too.

'Cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset, but I can't help from asking...are you bored yet?'

"C'mon, this is already getting boring." Jason leaned his head back against the locker by hers, she slammed her locker open. "I don't think tormenting Eddie's campaign is a date, Jason." She raised her eyebrows at him as he shrugged simply.

"Well...what 'bout a movie?" He suggested as she slammed her locker shut. "Goddamn, Jason...you're always convincing somehow," Y/n let out a breathy chuckle as he held both of her hands together- bringing them to his lips as he planted a firmly soft kiss on them. "Meet my parents," he whispered softly- Y/n took her hands away and held her bag.

"No, Jason. This whole 'relationship' is fake...remember?" It stung Y/n's heart as those words slipped out her tongue- he nodded slowly. "Yeh...it's all fake but we have to make it seem serious," he tilted his head as his eyes pierced beautifully under his blonde clear locks. "Maybe..."

*Y/N'S HOUSE*
*Y/N'S POV*
I sat anxiously on the floor- my ear plugged on the door as my mom and her boyfriend's bickering became louder by the moment. I held the hammer firmly in my hand, ready to bust in at any moment as I gulped nervously at a sudden 'SLAM.'

The sudden silence caused my ears to ring violently as I let go of the hammer, my back against the door as my breath became shaky.

'and if you're feeling lonely you should tell me...'

Quick to dial Jason's number as my fingers shook uncontrollably as they gripped the phone- sweat trailing down my neck. "Hiya!" His cheery voice made me want to cringe and hang up instantly. "Uhm, I know this sounds so weird but...can I come over?" I nibbled viciously on my lip as I could hear him almost cheer on the other end of the phone.

"Mhm...need a ride?" He questioned- I instantly replied a sharp 'no.' "Okie dokie...uhm cya!" He ended the call after I wrote his address down on my arm- my skin red from the slim sharp pen.

*JASON'S HOUSE*
*JASON'S POV*
I ran down the stairs- slipping on a dark green hoodie as soon as I heard a knock at the door. Slamming the door open- 'Y/n!'

"H-Hey!" I cleared my throat as my finger tips felt tingly, she waved awkwardly at me and smiled warmly- 'that smile...'

"Uh- c'mon in!" I moved myself to she could enter the home- her eyes wide at the chandelier as she trailed her hands along the polished wooden walls.
"So, I kinda snuck you in so we better get in my room." I uncomfortably chuckled as she nodded- following behind me as I slammed my door, locking it too.

*Y/N'S POV*
I could see his face flush deeply into a dark pink as my eyes trailed along his weirdly organized room- a large dark green curtained window above his bed- a million band and basketball posters planted a long his room. "Oh my god..." I gasped as my eyes laid on a large bookshelf.

"I-I don't read!" He bit his cheek as my fingers trailed along the spine of every book. "That's nerdy shit," he whispered- I shot him a frown. "What'd you mean? Reading can be fun if you're not so negative and pick the right story you picky asshole," I shoved him gently as he rolled his eyes.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*
I let out a small breathy laugh at the pilow divider between Jason and I- my eyes barely catching the top of his hair as the moon reflected off his shiny trophies.

'Well you tell the truth...so I don't have to lie.'

"Jason...I'm already bored of this-us..." my shaky voice trailed as his leg accidentally brushed against mine briefly- I let out a shaky breath as I carefully threw the pillows between us across the room.

I felt my legs go jelly as I placed my arm around his waist- his back towards me as I leaned my face on his soft sweater. The smell of fresh flowers and peppermint such a new welcoming odor as my grip on his waist became fluent. I felt my face go beet red as his hand found mine- lightly and accidentally planted on top of mine... cold and gentle.

'Goodnight...'