-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖-

Trigger Warnings: Nothing
_____________
_____________
_____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*JASON'S POV*
I chuckled under my breath as her eyes became anxious like, her bottom lip trembling as she held her bag tightly. "He's with the freak, isn't he?" I raised an eyebrow, pretending it didn't hurt as much as it actually did. "No..." she cleared her throat- leaning her body on the locker- her head tilted. 'Shit...'

"Look...Y/n, I just." I leaned forward- leaning my arm on the locker as I looked straight into her eyes- guilt and hatred seen in them. "I really need to talk to her," he tilted my head side- ways. She gulped as her eyes darted around everywhere but me.

"Gym. In the locker room below on your left," she sighed and closed her eyes shut.

*Y/N'S POV*
"There." I said in a breathy voice, stopped as soon as I moved besides him. His cold hand grabbed my shoulder delicately, goosebumps crawled brutally under my skin. "Thank you..." he whispered and tilted his head to meet my gaze. I simply nodded as his touch was gone- leaving me and the empty hall alone. "Wait!" I shouted as I dropped my bag, running towards him as he stopped- turning towards me. "Yeah?" He furrowed his eyebrows, I grasped his arm and dragged him outside- my shoes squeaking against the gravel pavement.

"I'm coming with," I let go of his arm- he hastily followed behind, looking back and forth between me and behind himself. "Afraid you'll be caught with Queen of Freaks?" I sneered as I opened the door, he stopped in his tracks, our eyes locking intensely.
"Ladies first my friend," I smirked as he mocked me and went in. "In here...shhh." I whispered- putting a finger to his lips before he could say anything.

Ignoring me, he slammed the door open- a yelp was heard. "Chrissy..." Jason's voice cracked as I peeked in from the corner. Chrissy sat on Eddie's lap, her eyes wide and completely white. "No...wait!" Chrissy ran after Jason as Eddie caught your eye- stress and disappointment was written all over them.

"You...you told him," he mumbled as he gripped me by the arm, slamming the door behind me. "You're a traitor!" His face was stern as he sat down- his head in his hands. "You were kissing Chrissy...a girl with a boyfriend," I whispered- my arms crossed above my chest. "It's as if I would have a make- out session with Jason!" I felt my finger tips tingle at the thought of that, my palms went cold. "What?" He looked up-  his eyes blood shot red and swollen.
"I...I have to go," I stumbled my way out, slamming the door behind me as I eyed Chrissy who was walking away from Jason- sobbing as Jason walked away, possibly sobbing too.

PALACE ARCADE, OFFICE, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*JASONS POV*
I sat silently at the booth, not saying a single word- possibly not even breathing as I gripped my can of soda harshly. "...Chrissy..." I whispered as I felt a stinging knot form in my throat- I whipped my head around as soon as I heard a door slam. '...Freak.'
Eddie slammed the door on Y/n's face, his face probably boiling hot as his eyes seemed puffy like- eyeing me out as he closed the arcade door behind him. I caught Y/n's eyes, glossy and clearly stressed as she walked cautiously towards me. 'shit...'
Quietly, she sat down- fiddling with her fingers as I looked around anywhere but her eyes- 'avoid eye contact with them,' Andy said that as soon as they were classified as 'Freaks'.

"I'm sorry about...Chrissy." She awkwardly mumbled, I boggled my head 'yes'. "I'm sorry about, the F- Eddie..." I corrected myself as she bit her nails anxiously. "Have any revenge ideas?" My voice cracked briefly, she furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"
"Revenge ideas...for what Chrissy did to me." I mumbled- my cheeks suddenly stinging as I looked up at her, also fiddling with my fingers. "Did Eddie ever do somethin' to you?" I raised an eyebrow, leaning forward- taking her cold hands into mine, rubbing circles on her hand. My hands were left in wonder as soon as she took them away- her eyes shaking nervously as she leaned her head against the wall.

"What's the plan?" She squinted her eyes at me as I leaner back. "Well, why don't we have a reunion?" I smirked as she sat up in interest. "King of Hawkins, Queen of Freaks. What do you say?" I suggested- my heart thumping nervously as she scrunched her nose. "As friends though...right?" She asked as I took her hands into mine- her hands shaking violently.
"No. At least not in their eyes...but out of the revenge plot we are friends." I formed my mouth into a tight line as she nodded understandingly. "Sure...yeah. When do we start?" She asked as I bit my cheek from smiling too much.

*Y/N'S POV*
"Now," he held my cheek gently- his cold touch sending chills down my spin as he leaned forward as my stomach twisted into knots. 'A kiss.'
His lips tasted like peaches as he bit onto my bottom one briefly, his hands delicately in my hair as I held his shoulder. A breath escaped my lips as he pulled back. "See..." he grinned sheepishly as I sat in shock.
'Not because it was him kissing me, it was my first kiss.' "Yeah...I see," I cleared my throat as he nodded and leaned against the booth seat.