The ship departed from the docks, and now the two of them chilled inside one of the rooms, wasting time and just making idle conversations.

"How's the Fatui? I'm hoping you and Childe aren't about to kill each other soon," Hana suddenly asked with a little smile, playing with the phone in her hands. Hana brought it out to check whether friends back in her world sent her something regarding their so-called plan. There was none.

Scaramouche groaned, already feeling annoyed now that the newest Harbinger's name was mentioned.

"Bold of you to assume I haven't tried murdering him in his sleep," he replied, glancing behind him only to see the girl sprawled on the bed in a weird angle. He felt his eyes twitch.

The girl snorted. "Of course you would. What did I expect from a fucking psychopath?"

"Shut that mouth."

"Yessir."

Silence occupied the room. The harbinger leaned back on his chair and observed the laying figure of Hana, who closed her eyes to relax. Her lashes are long, too, and they were really pretty. Scaramouche wondered if his lashes looked like that when she had mentioned it.

He shook his head to get rid of that thought, quickly thinking of something to say. "You never did tell me why you're coming to Inazuma. Care to share?"

Hana hummed, "Well, I guess you can say that I miss home."

This time, it was his turn to roll his eyes. He scoffed, "Home, you say? I am deeply curious about your home."

She didn't reply, and Scaramouche took that opportunity to think about who she really is.

Truthfully, she wasn't a difficult girl to read; Hana was someone who warms up rather quickly to anyone she spends time with, and with that, she unnoticeably leaves her mind and heart out in the open. That or, it was what the girl wanted to show him.

Well, that is what he thought. While she may have warmed up to him, it didn't mean she trusted him. Scaramouche still felt her taking her words and actions cautiously, all the while looking and acting like a harmless damsel. How she does it impeccably, he will never know.

Whoever she really is, he knows she is a valuable asset for her majesty the Tsaritsa once he is able to swoon her. Unlike Childe, he will be able to accomplish the mission given to him. He will not be like Childe, who hopelessly and helplessly danced around her fingertips, entrapping himself without even knowing.

The thought of Childe...the thought of him brings Scaramouche anger. How dare he lie to the Empress Tsaritsa's face, how dare he keep her all to himself?

But first, Scaramouche needed to act a bit more kindly to earn her trust. He needed it in order to deceive her flawlessly in the future.

Just a little bit more, Scaramouche smirked, watching as Hana now grabbed his hat from him and started to wear it on her head. He ignored the squirming in his chest as he heard her let out musical laughter. This will be fun.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Scaramouche rubbed his temples to ease away the stress that had been put upon him. His tired, deep indigo eyes followed Hana's running figure the moment they entered Inazuma. It was not difficult for the girl to enter, seeing that she carried no vision and that a powerful Harbinger stood beside her, almost protectively, as the Inazuman guards stared her down.

Not that Scaramouche cared for the girl whether she was allowed in or not, fuck no, he would have said. No, the mere thought of the girl waiting inside the ship in boredom as he does his business will cause him more headaches. And he did not trust her one bit to not let it go easily and just sneak out and trespass.