ten.

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Not that Akahana thought that Childe was an idiot (he is, but he knew when to be smart, apparently), but she didn't expect him to know who she was after seeing her face for less than 5 minutes. She hasn't even spoken yet. Was her features too obvious even without the mask? Her clothes? No, she made sure to wear a different set of clothes whenever she wore her crystal mask.

"You are...surprisingly smart, Childe," Hana mumbled, crossing her arms childishly. So much for keeping herself a secret. She was hoping to build that curiosity, like those movies she watched, where the person would go through lengths just to find out about that one mysterious person.

She failed. Hmph.

Zhongli (right, we almost forgot about him) raised his eyebrows. "Oh, you know each other?" He asked, though the answer was obvious.

Childe chuckled, eyes closing in amusement. "Of course, Xiansheng! Ojou-chan here is a very great frie—"

"Does he provide your financial needs as well, Akahana?" Zhongli interrupted, making the ginger smile stiffly as his eyes twitched. He is just genuinely curious, that's all.

"Yeah! I'm pretty broke sometimes, and since he is a very great friend, he helps me out. Right, sugar?" Hana sent the male an innocent smile, trying to piss him off for some reason.

"...Right," Childe mumbled, looking away from the two as he saw Xingqiu and Chongyun trying to stifle their laughter.

Seriously, though. Could he perhaps borrow Akahana for a while? He did just meet the real her after months, so he wanted some answers. Not to mention, his Aka is very beautiful. And now that he blurted out that he knew her, some spies who might've suspected him now knew as well.

Crap.

He did not think this through.

Xingqiu nudged the girl beside him, "How did you meet him, my lady?" He asked.

At this, all eyes went on her. She broke into cold sweat.

'Oh, I met him when he was basically suffering from exhaustion as he so desperately fought off six ruin hunters and guards at the same time because the idiot decided to use delusion, no big deal.'

No. Very big deal.

"Oh, I met him on one of my...adventures. Saved him from a bunch of monsters, so he's pretty lame."

Childe gasped dramatically, feeling mildly offended, standing up from his seat as he pointed a finger at the girl's face, "Fibber!"

Hana ignored the male and continued with her storytelling, intentionally exaggerating her story, yet somehow it was still believable. Perhaps it was the fact that Childe looked lame indeed and that Hana just exuded with dom energy or something.