sixteen.

hi!! :Dcredit to mariadoughnutt on twt!can't find a good meme for this chap so here's a pog venti xiao fanart!

hi!! :D
credit to mariadoughnutt on twt!
can't find a good meme for this chap so here's a pog venti xiao fanart!

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Hana asked herself how she ended up in this situation. It was a beautiful, relaxing, free day for her, and she was having the time of her life falling dead asleep while Diluc warmed up her hands. Her dream about...wait, what did she dream about again?

Ugh, trying to recall the dream makes her forget about the dream. Very frustrating. She resisted the urge to groan.

Anyway, whatever she dreamt about was ruined because she was woken up so suddenly.

And now she somehow ended up coming with the group to ambush a Fatui hideout, trying to steal back the stolen Holy Lyre der Himmel that Aether stole in Mondstadt's Cathedral.

Of course, Venti told him to steal it. He even begged her to come with them. The girl tried to refuse, but somehow the alcoholic bard had his way with giving her puppy dog eyes. Venti didn't come along, which the girl found seriously unfair. He was part of the reason why they had to do this and yet he didn't come.

Soon enough, thanks to Diluc's disguise for Aether—a mask that the Fatui members wore—and Hana's crystal mask, the Fatui guards 'didn't' recognize them. Either that or they were utterly stupid. No wonder they weren't one of the harbingers. One was even shaking from her mere presence the moment they realized who she was.

Surprisingly, the Fatui they encountered didn't pose much of a threat, but that electro cicin mage was a bit annoying for them. Hana somehow wanted to put a tape on the mage's mouth, but she refrained and instead froze her.

"This door...how do we unlock it? I have a feeling we would be facing the final boss," Diluc hummed in thought before he spotted an activation device at the corner of the room. He twisted it and the large door in front of them moved and opened.

"Let us proceed with caution," Diluc calmly said, however, he was alert for any potential surprise attacks. His claymore was ready in his hands and his pyro vision bright, waiting for the perfect moment to make use of both.

Hana was restless, the adrenaline coursing through her veins made it difficult for her to 'proceed with caution' so without even thinking, she apologized to the group and ran straight inside, surprising the chilling Fatui agent.

"What the—?!" the red and black-cloaked agent sputtered, getting up in surprise at the sight of a masked woman who wielded no weapon.

He recognized her now, and he couldn't help but gulp. Her overwhelming aura was enough to suffocate him, and behind that infamous crystal mask, he could see her glowing, fierce red eyes.

He knew he was no match for the lady, but he wasn't one to give up. He had his pride.

The agent's eyes caught sight of two more people, one with red hair and eyes, a flaming claymore behind him. While the other had blond locks and golden eyes, he had his sword ready.