▫️1▫️

"Till death do us apart"

"I am so happy for you guys, this has been a long journey."

"Thank you so much, all of you for making time for this occasion"

"Now let's celebrate Till dusk!"

...

"Your schedule is pretty simple for today, you have a dinner meeting with one of the designers who want you to take part in their show, and a photo shoot with the Bloomingdale brand"

"May I have another coffee, Eun"

Eun took a hold of the cup that was being passed on to him and bowed slightly.

"Yes, of course, taehyung-nim"

Taehyung took his sunglasses off and smiled at his assistant.

"Thank you, could you make it a bit darker please"

"Yes of course"

...

"Could you please sign these papers chief"

"Of course, Chul, could you also Tell Kwan to send me his report on the case he just closed, I need those documents as soon as possible"

Chul nodded his head taking a mental note to deliver the message as soon as he could meet his colleague.

Chul watched his chief sign the papers yet his mind was far gone from his body, he had always wondered how such a young man could land as a COP, but all his questions were answered by his colleagues when he first join the district that directly communicated with the chief daily. Now all he could do was admire the man in his white attire every chance he could get.

"Chul!"

"Huh? Oh! Thank you chief" Chul said with a sheepish smile as he took the folder from the chief's hand.

"Please add my name in there somewhere, just chief makes me feel old"

Chuls' eyes widened at the sudden request, a blush crept on his face.

"Thank you chief namjoon" he whispered, with his eyes hiding behind his binder.

Namjoon let out a chuckle.

"You're welcome Chul"

...

"Sir, everything is ready for the runway"

"That is great Cho, could I get my binder please, it's on the shelf over there, the blue one"

"Yes sir" Cho made her way to the wall that was filled with binders of art and samples of clothing material and picked the one her boss had pointed at.

She placed it on his desk as softly as she could trying not to make too much noise while he read over a contract for a new model.

"Cho, what do you think could she be a good fit to be in my show, something seems off" he passed on the file to his assistant who read through the file and let out a chuckle.