The Standard for Legal Proof in God's Court

Start from the beginning

Irrefutable proof is the standard to force the naysayers to admit the truth. In order to achieve this, all opposing arguments and interpretations must be equally irrefutably proven to be false. Furthermore, God not fully trying a matter would be the equivalent of Him not fully and legally resolving it. Under these imperfect circumstances, if bystanders were to agree with God's verdict, assuming a matter to be legally resolved and later finding out it is not, God would be causing others to bear false witness as well. For they would be believing something not legally true. Hypothetically, if God were to partially try a case, leaving it legally unresolved and appealable, He would have to be honest and inform everyone that this is the case, lest they make presumptions and bear false witness that the matter is permanently over. This is not possible, since a partially tried case is an incomplete case, in which justice has not been achieved and the truth has not been established. Additionally, any party in the legal dispute could raise the objection that rendering a verdict at that stage would be presumptive and just plain illegal. Not only must the objection be sustained, but the trial would also have to continue until the trying of facts is complete, in the prosecution of God rather than Satan. If God were to render an illegal, false and presumptive verdict before completely trying the facts (at least with regard to this), Satan's accusation against God of making unjust judgments would be proven legally true. I contend that entertaining such things as being possible or true in one's doctrines concerning God, is blasphemous and satanic in inspiration.

In the final review judgment of man and angels, the denial of direct evidence or bearing false witness is not permitted. God does allow testimony, false accusations and arguments for the purpose of legally proving them false. He uses their own false testimony as evidence of their unrighteousness. People are allowed to give false testimony in court. But when their testimony is irrefutably proven to be false, those who have so testified are forced to admit their falsehoods when they stand at the review judgment of God. The review judgment begins after all cases have been irrefutably legally proven, when what remains is the criminal offenders having to give account, and is for the purpose of orienting beings to justice for the execution of sentence in the case of those who have opposed the truth. The universal genuflect when every knee shall bow, is much spoken of and rightly so. But the cause of the genuflect is the believer's and unbeliever's acknowledgment of the undeniable. If someone were to suggest that there is a possibility of an argument, evidence or testimony not tried or conceived of by God concerning their case during God's review judgment of them, it is universally accepted as ignorance of God's abilities, jurisprudence, hubris and gross error. Some may say that Satan is more intelligent than us and rightly so. But to suggest that Satan can give an argument or evidence not tried or thought of by God after His judgment is rendered, is just as much a non-possibility as it is with humanity. God leaves nothing unexamined and nothing unrecorded. Every act, motivation, desire, deed, disposition or word (whether spoken or written) of each man and angel, is classified and recorded simultaneously as they occur. And it is entered into the court record of events, deeds and testimonies. The court maintains complete historical records of each individual. The Book of Works is used in the review judgment of men. Other books used are a birth registry, a Book of Lineage, the Book of Life, the Lambs Book of Life and the Book of Wrongdoing. Whether births and lineages are in a single volume, I do not know. I can imagine the shock and rapid objection of many crying "double jeopardy" to the suggestion that the Book of Wrongdoings or a criminal record is used for the review judgment, since Christ was already supposedly judged for their sins. However, if God's explanation for the denial of inheritance or reward were, "I cannot say or do not remember", it would not only be farcical, but also would be putting on a pretense. You can check the definition of the word "pretense" and the nicest one is making a claim unsupported by fact. Even the prettiest definition is not a quality of God in a legal review that is to be solely comprised of factual evidence. The Book of Wrongdoings must be used against those who deny their own wrongdoings, to force them to admit to the truth concerning themselves.