The sight made me laugh at how desperate they are to make me go.

[ Me: Fine. I'll see you there at my house before the party ]

Rei replied with a slew of their pictures jumping around and that's their way of saying they're excited.

So I began walking again and look back to my surroundings. I had a near perfect view of the soccer boys all wearing a black shirts with one of their players being on a black sleeveless shirt instead.

Nishimura Riki.

It wasn't that I lacked eyes to see a certain appealing looks when it was served, but I could never forget this particular boy at one point in my New Year's night.

I was visiting a birthday party in the village with my mom because we're invited by Kim Sunhee's mother when this japanese guy fooled around with the other named Sunoo near the pool and the next thing I know, I was plunging down the water in my favorite dress.

Fear danced in his eyes that night as I pulled him down with me and he had the nerve to shout, "What the hell are you doing?"

I looked around the people laughing at us and I replied, "No deed wouldn't come with a payback"

He laughed, "What are you? A child?"

I spent the next few minutes bothering him and asking me to bring me home. He didn't want to until his friends asked him and the whole way to our house is a compilation of him complaining my dress is soaking the leather sit of his damn big motorcycle.

Me, being the stubborn me - I shouted back it wouldn't have happened had he decided to have eyes on his back.

To this day, I never let him forget about it every time we got to talk in some classes, not that it was ever long.

Though being annoyed with him is an understatement.

"One last kick, we're the winner, Ni-ki! Come and get it!"

My eyes darted back to the soccer players where he was hunched on his knees, panting from his last run. He breathed out for one last time before coming for the ball being kicked around his opponents.

If there was a new face for the next Captain since Lee Heeseung is leaving for college, it would be him.

That's what I heard, not my word.

Silence filled the soccer team as Ni-ki finally stole the ball from Takagi, but he didn't came for the net. Soft murmurs filled the other players as they wondered what would his next move would be.

"Go for it!", they called.

I set down to walk again and my footsteps is quickening for some reason like the way it did when it could sense a danger coming.

"If it went to me, I'll kill him", I muttered under my breath as he kicked the ball from my peripheral vision.

The soccer boys cheer and this time, Ni-ki is joining them for the goal.

He kick it hard.

Maybe too hard.

Too out of his control.