Playing Rough with Leena Xu

I wrote half the story and thought it was incredibly uninspired (because it was) so I rewrote it - sorry for the extended wait, but I hope you enjoy!

---

You jolt out of bed, disoriented and confused.

Shit! I'm gonna be late!

You pick up your phone and run downstairs to find your shoes, feeling like you were flying down the steps.

After slipping them on, you run out of the house and dig around for the keys in your pocket.

You slam your car door shut and start driving, quickly turning onto the main road and speeding down the highway with not a single car in sight. The radio turns on by itself, and you listen to the loud, monotonous, and repetitive series of beeps resounding from all sides.

This sounds familiar...

The top of your car slowly folds open, and you feel the cool breeze wash over you.

Holy shit! I didn't know this car was a convertible!

But you focus on driving and drive for a few more minutes through the empty streets of Los Angeles until you see Leena's house approach.

You slam on the brakes and come to a quick stop outside. Despite your resolve to convince her to stay, you feel a powerful sense of anxiety overtake you.

What the... my hands are sweating so much!

Regardless, you walk up to the door, and it opens before you knock, revealing Leena's frowning face to you.

Woah, this is really giving me deja vu... wasn't she wearing that bathrobe last time we talked?

"Come in," she says, waving you in.

You gratefully step inside, and you sit down on her couch.

"I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping up with my duties, and I promise I'll do better," you begin your practiced apology immediately.

She sits on the sofa across from you and crosses her legs. She returns an unimpressed gaze, and you nervously begin talking faster.

"Can I convince you to stay? I know we agreed on lower pay for a while, but I can pay you more..."

She stands up, and her robe slips open a few inches, revealing her healthy cleavage.

More deja vu...

"I don't care about the money..." She says, walking up to you.

You crane your neck up to see her.

"Maybe I can-"

"Shh."

She spreads her legs and straddles you, letting her robe fall even further until her lacy black bra and smooth stomach were exposed.

"If you want to keep me... there's only one way you can pay me back..."

She pulls her robe back, now finally revealing her underwear and slender legs.

She tosses it aside and wraps her thin arms around your neck.

She begins grinding her hips back and forth, making you groan as you feel your shaft sliding between her covered slit.

"Leena... holy shit..."

She leans in and whispers into your ear, "Are you ready to fuck me? And earn me?"

You nod, and she sits up to pull off your pants. Her warm fingers slide up and down your cock, and you moan in delight as she pushes her underwear aside and prepares herself.