013. a rare moment of peac- oh wait.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ☆ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

SHE PARTED WAYS with her brother's at Bobby's, where she picked up her car. She had affectionately nicknamed the Mustang 'Forrest', ( after Forrest Gump and because of the green color ) not that she would ever admit that to Dean. Especially because of her constant teasing of his nickname for the Impala.

We need to talk. Her mother hadn't elaborated, leaving Eleanor to think the worst. Did someone die? Had hunters found her mother? Was something about to go wrong?

She made it to her childhood home in Massachusetts in 24 hours, though she had broken quite a few traffic laws.

Seraphina Cassidy was already standing outside as Forrest rolled to a stop in the driveway.

"Eleanor!" her mother exclaims running to meet her and wrapping her in a familiar hug.

"Hi, Mom." She sank into her mother's arms the way she had so many times before. She didn't realize how much she had needed this until she was here, safe in her mother's embrace.

Seraphina pulled away and scanned her daughter for injuries. Her eyes fell to Eleanor's wrists, as though she knew. The red marks were gone, but she could tell. "Were you hurt?"

"I'm a hunter now, Mom. I get hurt all the time."

"This is different. Magic harmed you, and healed you as well." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Did an angel do this?"

"Couple of demons and a cold iron chain with sigils." She shrugs. "My angel friend healed it for me."

"An angel friend? We really need to catch up."

"Speaking of, you said we needed to talk. Is everything okay?" The anxiety that fueled her trip had returned.

"Everything is fine." Seraphina's smile looked wider than Elle had ever seen it. She led her daughter into the house.

Eleanor was faced with a woman in a flowing, yellow sundress and a myriad of braids with golden beads. She looked like the sun, warm, inviting and enveloped in gold.

Seraphina walked over and wrapped and arm around the woman's waist. "Eleanor, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Penelope."

Her eyes widen. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Not at all! It's just...I've never seen you date anyone in nineteen years."