Extra- A short story

Just Published something new, a short story that wouldn't take much time to complete, I just got hung over by this new idea and couldn't get it out of my head, will be 12 chapters long, not including intro and epilogue. 

Description underneath, first three chapters published :)

Natalia Romanova had never met someone so frail in the Red Room before. The pale, young girl who was silent and reserved, and mended their wounds always with a smile on her lips and the glow of her fingers.

"Natalia," Yelena once whispered to her sister. "Aria likes you, very very much."

"And?" The Redhead asked impatiently "What does it matter to me?"

When Natalia made her escape with Barton, it was she, shivering on the rooftop, who found them. Aria's lips were pale when she let Natalia brush past her. "Be happy, Natalia." The girl said.

"Natasha." Barton said to her. "I think... that girl is crying."

"You must have been mistaken." She answered coldly. "They don't allow tears in the Red Room.

Then, Natasha saw Aria again, in a HYDRA base, tied to machines, barely breathing. The girl's eyes lit up when she saw Natasha.

"Do you know her?" Steve asked, curious.

"I've passed her once or twice in the Red Room." She lied. "I don't know her well."Aria's eyes dimmed, but Natasha pretended not to see.

The last time was when Melina, Alexi, Yelena, Aria and her, the five of them, bringing down the Red Room. Debris was falling around them, and she should be happy, she has destroyed her nightmare, her prison, the darkest of her past. But why... why does her heart ache so much?"Nat... " Yelena would not look at her, why wouldn't she. They've succeeded, haven't they?"What is it now?" Natasha turned, impatient. "Where is Aria? I've been waiting for her. Ross is going to catch up to us soon."

"Nat..." Yelena wouldn't look Natasha in the eyes. "Ross will never catch her. Not now, not ever... She's....gone."

All characters belong to Marvel, except for Aria.

Inspired by the song Dancing with your ghost :)