Extra: interviewing Katusha and Natalia (This is what an extra will look like)

Light, camera, action!

Writer: "So, as a bonus of getting 1.1k reads, and so that the readers will want to comment on the story, we've decided to do an interview on our favorite couple, Katyusha and Natalia."

(A big wave from Katya and a polite nod from Nat)

Writer: "We've got some questions for couples taken from online. Please answer honestly, as I will know if you are not honest." :)

(Katyusha smiled and Natasha smirked)

Nat: "You could try, sweetheart, just don't forget where we came from."

Writer: (nervous)" Anyways, First question...  How would you describe yourself using one word?"

Nat (with a small smile): "I'd like to say that I am responsible."

Writer: "Fair, and you, Katya?"

Kat (giggling under her breath): "Psychopathic."

Writer: "...." (Clear throat) " Great start." 

Nat (leans over and gives Katya a kiss on the cheek): "I like that side of you, Sweet."

Writer (Single and sour): "Second question, use one word to describe each other." 

Nat (ponders): "Cute and protective, that's two words but they both suit her very well."

Writer: "Protective I agree on... Cute... We can discuss that later..."

Katya (excited): "Ilya is the greatest person in the universe, no, the multiverse!"

Writer: "That's not describ...."

(Katyusha draws out Diana's card) 

Writer (clears throat): "Next question! Where did you guys meet for the first time and first impressions."

(Nat looks at Katya with soft eyes):"In the Red Room, after one of my training sessions, Dreykov moved her to the cell next to mine. She was mute back then, but when she smiled you felt like the world has brightened up."

(Katya wraps her arm round Nat): "In the Red Room, My Adoptive father showed me the training sessions of some of his best students. I saw Ilya and was immediately drawn to her. She was... She was just...."

Writer (Sour x2 interrupting): "What do you call each other? Pet names and nicknames included."

Katya: "Ilya, Natalia if I'm angry."

Nat: (Counting on her fingers) "Sweet, Sweetheart, Katya, Katyusha...."

Writer (Sour x3, reading robotically): "What do you wish to be called by your significant other?"

Katya: "Whatever she calls me I am happy with."

Nat:"I prefer that she calls me Ilya, brings back good memories."

Writer (finding a interesting question): "Compare your significant other as an animal, what do you think they will be?"

Katya: "A Siberian cat!"

Nat(in deep thought) "German shepherd."

Writer (mumbling): "I was going to go for husky. (Then louder) Which of you confessed first?"

Katya: "Me!"

Nat (reluctant): "Her, should have been me though."

Writer (getting a toothache from watching the interactions of the two, deciding revenge): "Has your other half ever done something that makes you angry?" 

Katya: "When she carries responsibility which is not hers, and blame herself for natural occurrences."

Nat(With a glare): "When she ju...(Beeping noise to prevent spoiler)"

Katya (sheepish): "I'm sorry, Ilya, I promise it won't happen again! Promise!"

(Nat ignored Katya) 

Katya (shift so Nat has to face her, puppy dog eyes): "Ilya? Please? Forgive me?"

Writer (try and fail not to snigger): "Pshahahaha."

Katya (softly to Nat): "I'll be back in a moment, Ilya."

(Writer is thrown out of the door, cries and draws circles in a corner)

END

Writer: Other forms of extras will include: truth or dare with the characters, the secret lives of the avengers: clips of hidden cameras around the compound, never have I ever, and many other games. Thank you for reading this interview, we wish that you all have a wonderful day! Until next time, Byeeee. 

p.s.

How Katusha express love---> TAIL WAG!!! ILYA LOOK AT ME!!! KISS!!! HUG!!! I LUV U ILYA!!! ILYA SO PRETTY!!! ILYA SMELLS SO NICE!!! ILYA I MISS U!!! LOOK AT ME CHASE MY TAIL ILYA!!! LUV ILYA LUV ILYA LUV ILYA!!!!

Writer:"... Katusha= dumb doggo."

Writer (sob): "Writer wants a dumb doggo or a Ilya. " ;(

(Writer sent flying by Katyusha) 

Katyusha (growl): "Ilya's MINE!!!"

Another day ends with Katyusha bullying writer *cry