"Paul..."

"Yeah."

"I need you to calm down before we get to Texas."

I looked over at her. She knew as well as I did there wasn't a chance in that happening. When I got my hands on Jimmy, I was kicking his ass. I'd deal with the consequences later. That son of a bitch attacked my girls.

"That ship has sailed."

"Honey..."

"Stephanie, that son of a bitch hurt our girls. Natasha and Rebecca are the least of my worries. They'll be handled. Jimmy? I'll personally handle him myself. Never again will someone come in and harm them and I let them off with just a warning. I did that before and you saw how that turned out. Not happening this time. Not fucking happening."

I thought back to the whole Aurora and Kyle situation. I let him off with a warning and as a result, Aurora ended up in the hospital. Bash did get his revenge in that situation and Kyle is currently behind bars, but it shouldn't have gotten it that level in the first place. Now look, another one of my girls, hurt.

"Paul, this isn't your fault," Stephanie quietly said, placing her hand on mine.

"This could have all been prevented. We were putting the work in to do so. Went the legal way to get ahead of this and look what happened. Another one of our daughters is laying in the hospital bed while the other is bruised up."

She didn't say anything else. There was no sense in talking to me at this point anyway. I was pissed and no one was going to stop me from handling what needed to be done. People seem to think that because I have this corporate life I won't get my hands dirty. When it comes to my family, especially my kids, I will turn everything upside down. I tried being nice. I tried handling this the right way. No more threats. It's go time.

Once we landed, Steph had called Jamie to see if they were still at the hospital. Izzy was. She and Brandon had left. Mark arrived to the hospital and Kev was on his way to Jamie's.

"We can go check on Izzy and then Jamie," Steph said as we got our rental.

I was in a home other world.

"Whatever you want to do," I mumbled.

We arrived to the hospital within the next 20
minutes or so. It felt like deja vu all over again seeing one of my girls in a hospital bed. Tyler was standing outside and was on the phone when

Yeah, buddy. Mommy is going to be fine. Remember when you were hurt and the doctor had you stay just to make sure you were all better? That's what they're doing with mommy. I'll be home later tonight to tuck you and Bianca in. Mommy will be okay. Uncle Mark is here and Grandpa Paul and Grandma Stephanie just got here. I'm sure they'll stop by, bud. Everything will be fine. When mommy wakes up, I'll have her call you, okay. Yes, I promise. Alright, I'll see you later. Listen to your grandparents and watch out for Livy. Love you too, bud.

He hung up the phone and turned his attention to us. Steph pulled him into a hug before I did the same.

"How is she?" Steph asked.

"She's fine. They're keeping her over night because she was talking about dizziness and nausea. I'm pissed they cuffed her without having her checked. My brother is following up about the incident."

I simply nodded. Steph gave me a final look before heading inside the room.

"What else does your brother know?" I asked Tyler.

"He knows where they're located. They've been camping out at a hotel near the studio."

"Are they being arrested?"