chapter eight

Freddy's POV
After school,I hurried over to Zack's house and knocked, luckily for me his dad was not home, so Zack came to open the door.

Zack: hold on I'm coming

Freddy: hello Zack

Zack: freddy you know you're not supposed to be here right?

Freddy: we need to talk

Zack: about what?

Freddy: The dance please,I know I messed up please let me in.

Zack: alright fine.

I finally got Zack to talk to me but something happened something I hardly ever saw do, Zack was so angry with me he could have punched me in the face.

Zack: what the hell where you thinking freddy, you almost got summer killed, how dare you play With her emotions, freddy you know that once happy check, check list summer is all broken and crumbled and thanks to you Tamika thinks since we are best friends were the same-

Freddy:calm down Zack,we can fix this just help me talk to Summer, like when would she be Coming to school.

Zack: have you been listening to me , she doesn't want to hear the sound of your name!!

Freddy:uuuhhh dude I'm so frustrated, I feel like  i've made the biggest mistake of my entire life.

Zack: you caused it.

With that I stood up and left.the next day in school,I sat at my desk and just then I saw the door of class open, I then I saw a beautiful summer walk into the class and I was so happy to see her but then i   remember the enemity between us.i just couldn't wait to get to talk to her .

Few hours later,the bell rang for break, and I hurried to her locker to wait for her then I sighted her coming towards her locker,I became nervous, the  closer she came the more nervous I become.