6. Fab4 misbehaving with nandini, manik indirect warning to Fab4

Start from the beginning

He saw nandini, who moved somewhat close to him, and saw her checking him. He looked at her confusingly.

Nandini (innocently) : But I didn't saw your name in his body, then how come he is your manik.

Manik was trying hard to control his laugh and listening this Fab4 got angry.

Mukti(arrogantly and rudely) : How dare you talk to her like that.

Nandini ( sarcastically) : Firstly I talked with my mouth, so I don't need dare to use my own mouth and secondly I didn't talk with her, I questioned her.

Going situation out of hand manik said

Manik : Guys stop this, And aliya, I am not yours , so don't claim me as you own me. And mukti don't talk to her rudely, I won't appreciate it, you know I respect women I don't like someone talking to women rudely that too infront of me.

Aliya : Then why you are silent when she is saying something to me.

Manik : Because aliya you questioned her for hugging me even after seeing I was the one who hugged her. So what do you expect her to say?

Aliya : I am your friend manik, so I can say you are my manik.

Manik(sternly) : I want to clear one thing, don't ever claim me, I am your friend and you are my friend, that doesn't mean we own each other. So pls don't ,I won't repeat myself for this aliya. And she is also my friend, so she can hug me. I hope I am clear.

Cabir : So manik for her you will talk to us like this, we Fab5 are one closed group right manik, so how can you make her as your friend and you didn't even say us.

Manik (snapped him): When you dated navya, did you took my permission for that? Then why I need to say to you all, she is my friend that's it. I don't want any questions on this.

Mukti : But manik how can you make such a girl as your friend, she don't have manners.

Nandini(shouted) : SHUT UP

Everyone stopped listening her shout. Manik knew what was going on her mind, he wanted to comfort her, before he need to fix his friends

Manik : Guys I need to talk with you all. Please come outside.

Mukti : But manik, but he ignored her and went outside.

Having no other option they followed him, not before glaring at nandini.

Outside the music label

After all came manik said

Manik : What the hell happened to you guys ? why are you behaving like this ?

Mukti : You say manik, why are you supporting her, and what does she think of herself, she will do and say anything and we will listen ha.

Manik : Yes, if you guys need album.

Cabir : How does it relate to this manik?

Manik : If you guys insult the CEO of music label in her own office and say she don't have manners. Do you really think this deal will happen?

All got shocked listening this, they were thinking of consequences for this, because they know how much good name this music label have, that much dangerous too, if you are good , you will have good career, if not you will be on roads. Getting out of shock, aliya said

Aliya : You are lying manik, how come she is CEO of this, I clearly know that this music label have 2 Co-CEO's, so how come she is CEO and how do you know?

Manik : Because she is my friend, she told me to not disclose to anyone and yes it has two Co-CEO's but I don't know you knew this or not, many people music life got spoiled just because they insulted or misbehaved with her. So now you think before you speak, because she told me that the other Mysterious CEO won't take time to destroy people who talk without manners towards her and I am sure by now he might have know this. And your dream to do album with this company is gone.

Mukti : But manik how can she do this with us ? And how can he punish us?

Manik : Like I said mukti, she is his possession, one word on her without her fault, you will face hell, and yes he will give chance to rectify their mistake, that time also you didn't behave, no one can save you.

Dhruv : But manik you can save us right, you are owner of malhotra industries and don't you save your friends.

Manik(sternly) : Now I am saving you Dhruv. If you people have told more about her means he would have killed you.

Cabir : But how you know about her.

Manik : I am working with her for collaboration projects with infinite industries, from 2 years, every employee respect her, if anyone misbehave with her, they will be punished.

Cabir : That means we need to be careful around her.

Mukti : But now what can we do?

Manik : This you should have thought before talking to her rudely.

Dhruv : Manik don't taunt us, say solution.

Manik : Just go on with flow. And you guys push ahead I will come after making the call.

All nodded and went inside. After all went manik send some messages to some people and after getting positive response. He texted nandini one message.

And in return he got a reply as

Message chat

**

Nandini : Are you sure you want to do this?

Manik : Yes

Nandini : They are your friends mannu

Manik : Yes so what, do as I say Jaan

Nandini : But mannu how I can punish you

Manik : You need to do because I was also standing there listening their words right, so it is my punishment.

Nandini : But I can't punish you.

Manik : It's my order nandini, I don't want to listen anything. And if you don't do what I said, I will punish myself, do you want this?

Nandini : No

Manik : Then you do what I said and bye

Nandini : Bye

**

After this manik and nandini have mixed feelings . Whereas Fab4 fearing for the consequences and they knew they dig grave for themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter and I will be almost free for today, if i get good response in votes and comments you can get next update today itself.

What punishment will manik give to Fab5?

Whether they will learn lesson by this?

How is overall chapter?

What you like most in this chapter?

I hope it reached your expectations,If you like the chapter,Pls do vote and comment and also share with your friends

if you have time do checkout my another story in my profile

Thank you